RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request]I need a demo that has visual equipment and some BS

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Hello I need a demo in which this cocktail the script of visual equiptment and some system of battle preferably the ABS with the animation of assault and in his fault the SBS if someone has managed to mix these two scripts please I need this demo this it is the only thing that I need to start making my project please help me T.T .... thanks

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Uhm. I don't know if I could help much as far as a script is concerned, but I did actually just finish a Visual Equipment Tutorial using one event and one switch tonight.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,29033.0.html

It takes a bit of time to actually FINISH for visuals. However the demo is a good reference attached there and some of the tutorial explanations should help.

Wow it seems to me that if this can serve me but I am not sure equally thank you very much ^ ^

I saw it and is an exelente work but I do not deal since it works ... it wanted to know since I do to create another armor it can be? I see that this done it but not since you connected the graphs with the item of the game =P
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 02:48:30 AM by elendril »

Already I have the response to this solution believe... the systems of battles like the SBS an insole of 3 uses fps nothing more and there this one the conflict ... if you could modify the script of the visual equipment in order that it chooses an insoleof 3 frps and that when it is equipped other one chooses graph with the put armor that also is of 3 frps I believe that already I have it solved hope that you could help me grafika thank you again

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Um... What? I didn't understand any of that. Sorry.

Ou T.T is that my English is horrible.... good I am going to try to explain it again
When one equips an armor what the script does is to move along to the following square in the insole of the personage is not true? Good I need that it must move along another actor selects since  do it?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Uhmm. I'm going to assume you're asking about my event system, if there's an event that 'follows' the player containing the graphic of the equipment, and if there's a way to repeat the visual equipment effect on another character. As far as the event system is concerned, there's no events floating around 'following' a player to give the illusion of wearing equipment. The event simply changes the character's graphic. This would in effect, change your battler if you use a Side View Battle Script. Also if you wanted the affect to occur on another character, it would require simple changes to the conditional branches and brand new character graphics. However, if you're asking 'me' for an actual SCRIPT, then I can't help you there. I cannot write scripts. Also, out of curiosity, what is your first language?

Ok thank you for the explanation I am going to try it to do with a friend to seeing if we can thank you returned ... aah and, my language is Spanish I am of Argentina

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, I've written a Visual Equipment script here: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,28124.0.html

But I don't think it will be compatible with an SVBS. Your best bet might be to play with the thing grafikal posted.

Hello thank you modern for reading and to try it to help myself ... I am going to see if with my friend we can solve it and then I comment on the result to them ^^ thank you

Good boys I was investigating it with my friend and we could manage basing on the system of events the visual equipment and the ABS making work when it(he,she) has something more or less armed I raise a demo ... for the present I can explain it ... for beginning we use the simplest ABS (to which one does not see the graph of attacking) then we create an event that changes the animation whenever touches the key To ''A'' (that the same one goes the assault of the ABS is) and this way it is since, we achieve to do that it does the animation of attacking and having visual equipment good thank you modern and grafika for his most important contributions thank you very much