RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Accepting Sprite requests

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
Ok i am accepting them for about a hour or two because i dont want to be too booked and the sprites are going to go into a custom sprite pack update. Do NOT request a sprite that you want unique to your game here :police:.

OK i would prefer a pic of the char or the battler but if you dont have one try to describe the caracter the best you can and i will do my best to do what you want. I will noy be posting them up as far as giving them to you i will eaither PM you or you'll just have to get the sprite pack when it is updated.

*Edit* i am also not the greatest at monster creation but i will try my best to make it to your specifications.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 11:45:08 PM by Yukimora »
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Ive got a request if u could, i dun no if its classed as unigue an i dun think it iz, could u make a gun animation,(holding a gun, raising it and shooting it) for the chara ive posted with this, if u could thatd be shweet  ;D ;D
Ride hard, or Ride home!!!

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Seeing as not many people are replyimg in my other requests...
Could you do some sprites for these?

Thanks in advance ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

A bit hard, but to in a hurry...I think she would look great in some RPG Game.

Rep:
Level 90
maybe make this for all the bof fans out there