RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I am looking for a legitmate online job.

Rep:
Level 86
This is probably the most hopeless request I can and will ever make. I am looking for a job that is done over the internet for money, can be any amount of money. That is legitimate, entry level, and does not require any money to start with. I have secretary level typing skills, and have plenty of time to devout to the job. You see I am in a bit of a predicament, as the place that I live just does not have any entry level jobs, and I need to raise funds to get a car, and go to college, and the like. Once I get a car and insurance, I will be able to get to the big city to get a normal job lol. My family is extremely poor, mom has diseases, dad has diseases blabla, drug related stuff. So its kind of increasingly on me to get a job, so I can get out there and make a living. lol. Im done ranting. kthx.  ;D

EDIT: 5% of whatever I make I will donate to RMRK. Another 5% is devoted to helping Chewey and Skanker lmao. ;8
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 01:00:56 AM by K.Rebel »
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Trust me, if you want to move to the city, then a car is almost entirely pointless.

As for online jobs, you could always try being a writer like me, but I highly advise against that. Or you could try taking online surveys, companies love to pay people for opinions of their products. Online jobs themselves are usually scarce to find...

Rep:
Level 86
Nono, I do not plan to move within the city, I actually plan to move away lol.
Monkeys work better than zombies.