RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

Rep:
Level 89
I poured chocolate milk on someones work once, 10 pages of work gone :) the fool.

Ever threw a brick at a teacher?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
No.

Have you ever fapped to anime?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
No, have you?

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
no

ever farted in an elevator?
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hum... nope. Not that I remember, anyways.

Ever rolled around naked in the snow?

Rep:
Level 87
no,,tooooo cold for me

ever cried after a movie ended?
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I cried like a little girl. (Why oh why did they have to kill off Chelios?)

Have you ever cried at the end of an anime episode?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I cried like a little girl. (Why oh why did they have to kill off Chelios?)

Have you ever cried at the end of an anime episode?

No, but I was sad when Spike died.

Have you ever broken a disc in half purposely?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Yes.

Have you ever insulted a "mentally challenged" person?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Yes. (I was a little kid. Cut me a break.)

Have you ever eaten a fried bug?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Yes. (I was a little kid. Cut me a break.)

Have you ever eaten a fried bug?

No.

Have you ever successfully dropkicked someone?

(I.E. you land the bottom of both your feet into someones chest.)
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Almost ;9

Have you ever been slapped?
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
All whom sprite shall be gifted in the end...
Yes...   ;9

Have you ever been beaten up by disabled person?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Nope.

Have you ever throwed up on a girl during the act?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
No.

Have you ever spilled your drink all over you while riding in the car? Or driving it?

Rep:
Level 89
Nope.

Have you ever broken anything?(Leg, arm, ancel)

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Yep

Ever eaten human flesh?
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
All whom sprite shall be gifted in the end...
Nope

Have you ever broke something valuable for no reason?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
No. When you're practically dead broke, you avoid doing those kinds of things.

Have you ever been so busy on a video game that you literally forgot to eat?

Rep:
Level 89
Nope.

Have you?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Yes.

Have you ever played a video game until you've experienced fever-like symptoms?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Yeah, I have flu and I've been playin Team Fortress2, so yeah, I gots a fever  :P

Have you ever burped really loud in public?

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
Yes.

Have you ever defecated on someone's new Ferrari?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No......

Have you ever french-kissed a skunk?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
no

ever wished for a do-over?