RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITF: We play Metin2

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

ShadowOD showed me this awesome game in chat and I dl it, and to be frank it's the only MMO I've ever accepted simply because it rawks. The game has awesome graphics for a MMO; requirements are low (I think, haven't looked at them :D ).

Currently from what I know ShadowOD, Firerain, me and Arrow play this game and we are looking for MOAR PLAYERS! If you're interested or have a question, pop it up and we'll answer. Later on we'll make an RMRK guild, doesn't that sound fun ^__________^.

-SCREENSHOTS-

Hi there Arrow =D

I'm such a showoff  ::)

-Names-

Lara Crawft - Pumalicious

Arrow - Donalbain

ahref - ahref

Firerain - Firerain

Dr_Sword - Galstaff

BanisherOfEden - loliconlover

Roph - Roph

ShadowOD - ShadowOD (?)

Irockman1 - Irockman1

---

come play with us!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 09:05:26 PM by Nouman »
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
YES.

It's not often I've really gotten into an MMO. Every other one I've tried I've stopped playing within a few days, maybe a little over a week. This one, however- real easy to just pick up and play, simple to level up, and hey, you've got us in there! It's a lot more fun with people you know to pal around with. (We'll help you get started on the right foot, just give us a call!)

GREAT GAME.

Rep:
Level 96
Updated the list.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I've downloaded it and it's pretty cool, the only other MMO i play is corum, but this is alot better  ;D

Rep:
Level 96
updated the list again with Sword's name. I'll update it again when link_999 shares his name. I THINK I saw AngelOfDeath on there today, but when I tried to talk to them I didn't get a response. We'll see where that goes.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'll play this on Friday when I'm actually allowed to play games during school. I'll probably download and/or install before then, however. You guys better play for at least a month >:(

Rep:
Level 96

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Just go get a real game, you broke kids.  Save up for guild wars, and join my guild.  It will be a RMRK guild.

Rep:
Level 96
HOW DARE YOU TELL ME TO ACTUALLY PAY FOR SOMETHING, YOU DEVIL!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Whatever, get it for free if you can.  I don't care, its by far the best MMO.  Play with me.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Whatever, get it for free if you can.  I don't care, its by far the best MMO.  Play with me.

Nevah, this game rawks ur cawk. Due to time differences I probably won't be on for some of you american players but ~ see you on weekends.

Also, I'm marrying Arrow in the game when I'm level 25 ;8 4 reals

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
No, this game makes my cock sad.   So very, very sad.  Go buy guild wars, it makes my cock happy.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
No, this game makes my cock sad.   So very, very sad.  Go buy guild wars, it makes my cock happy.

Dear sire, are you out of your mind :0 Who buys game nowadays ::) Play this and make the world go round ~ we need more players.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
What a shitty game..

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
oh my bad, my names Danza lol, and bio it's free  ;8 and no monthly charges, helpful when you need to sell yourself to make ends meet  ;9

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Okay I registered an account and I am now downloading the game. I am on dial-up speed for the remainder of the month (Australian internet gets capped) so the download will take me a few days. It doesn't really matter how long it takes since I won't be able to play until next month anyway. Oh well.

I will be joining you guys in 3 or so days I guess. This game better not suck.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Okay I registered an account and I am now downloading the game. I am on dial-up speed for the remainder of the month (Australian internet gets capped) so the download will take me a few days. It doesn't really matter how long it takes since I won't be able to play until next month anyway. Oh well.

I will be joining you guys in 3 or so days I guess. This game better not suck.

You just earned +5 awesome points, fag =D

Also, quests are importante~ atleast 6 of my levels came from quests so don't give crap in them 8U

« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 11:26:34 AM by Lara Crawft »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Holy shit skanker
Why so much Hp?

Rep:
Level 96
Skanker, get online and play with me you nerd. I'm a level higher than you now. :D

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Skanker, get online and play with me you nerd. I'm a level higher than you now. :D

>:0 I wanted to be the best

Holy shit skanker
Why so much Hp?

I dun wanna die :rolleyes:

ARROW YOU WENT TI BED JUST AS I WOKE UP

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'll join.

Name - loliconlover
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 08:40:30 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
lol de-capitalize my name :D

i kinda need 32,000 gold atm to reset my skills and go over to mirage force(arrow uses this). If your character is a sura do not go for black magic like i did the spells aren't that useful and can be annoying :'(

Rep:
Level 96
Updated because now ROPH PLAYS TOO!

EDIT: Oh yeah I'm level 18 now.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I just reached level 13. I am going to bed now.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
God, how do you play this shitty, shitty game.  Get guild wars, you fools!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I am level 18. Chewey is a fag full of h3x.

Rep:
Level 96
Oh he's cheating?

lol, why bother with haxx

EDIT: Won't be on for a bit, Katamari Damacy just arrived in the mail.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 10:21:08 PM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
HOW DARE YOU TELL ME TO ACTUALLY PAY FOR SOMETHING, YOU DEVIL!

..... why pay for anything my whole ps2 collection is either "borrowed" from a retal store i'd rather not say and or "borrowed" From the internet

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Level 15 :D

I would also like to note that Im the strongest one out of all of us.

Rep:
Level 96
Only because he's been pouring all of his stats into two of four categories...and his skills only cost him like, a 15th of what mine do.

EDIT: I'm on now, taking a break. Katamari is harder than I thought. :O
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 01:11:51 AM by Arrow-1 »

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Only because he's been pouring all of his stats into two of four categories...
That's all I do, too.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm level 4...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I told a guy I was female...

I gave him Djang's details...

He gave me stuff

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Everyone thinks I'm a girl and rush to help me and stuff. They even give me money and ask where I'm from 8]

Gender confusion ftw

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Nerds on MMOs, lawl.

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, this one guy started going on a moral crusade against people over 18 playing the game night before last. That waas so fucking lol.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Started a couple hours ago.
Name: Irockman1

Rep:
Level 96
Julie plays now too. :O

Also, funny pic of me staring up at Roph's vag while he's on a horse.

Donalbain: Hey, pony show?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 06:03:00 AM by Arrow-1 »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

just... lol

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Kashii plays now too :3
bringing sexy back

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Spoiler for nsfw:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Okay I just reached level 18 and I am pretty much forcing myself to continue playing just in case it improves.

Also, I need help killing a White Oath Shamon.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I DEMAND TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I quit.

Metin2 is bad.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Fucking finally, someone other than myself realizes this.  Go out and hax buy an account for guild wars.  You wont be disappointed.

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
To take my mind away from the terible things that have happened, i'm coming to this cock-sadening game, even though Guild Wars id by far the worst mmo, due to bad gameplay, and the lag that it has, anyways I'll either be Ekomyst/Kitten.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Guild wars has great game play if you have good, active friends, and if you don't have dial up it doesn't have any lag.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Obviously grinding in an MMO (i.e. Metin2) is good gameplay.

Also: I realised Metin2 was terrible a long time ago, biohazard. I was hoping it'd pick up and RMRKers could team up and quest together.

It didn't pick up.

Skanker is terrible at grouping ^_^

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
yeah okay we know you dont like it please stop spamming up the topic for those who do

also add which kingdom most of us are in : red kingdom millard
which channel we usually play in CH2
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 01:41:30 PM by ahref »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hmm, biiig file. Me try it out though, it better be good. I don't download 450 for nothing, it's a lot for me.

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Downloading it now, I'd rather die than pay for a game!
EDIT: It's like, Dynasty Warriors in an RPG.
Gah-ha-ha.

I could hack at wolf bodies all day.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 11:17:57 PM by Arkbennett »

Rep:
Level 97
Crankeye is playing now too
(I think)

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
Hey everyone, help me make this the best metin2 HQ ever, this page is owned by me, and will hopefully be full of pointless game knowledge!

www.freewebs.com/metinHQ

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay
I downloaded Metin2, made an account. Got into the server.

So whats with the choose kingdom stuff and all

EXPLAIN PLz.
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm a female assasin in the mildgard thingy and i'm running around punching stuff. Need to catch someone in action to learn the bashix.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 09:05:34 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Check your inventory, you should have a weapon there, and hold down the attack to do a combo etc.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay then. Let's do this thang.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
Make sure you join the kingdom at the bottom. All of us play at the kingdom at the bottom. Make sure you play in channel 2. All of us play in channel 2.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Spoiler for:

bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
This looks pretty awesome. I'll be downloading it. I'll be there in a couple days. I've been trying out a lot of MMOs lately. When I join I'll be either Final-Knight, FinalKnightVince, or some other variation of those names. :blizj:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Make sure you join the kingdom at the bottom. All of us play at the kingdom at the bottom. Make sure you play in channel 2. All of us play in channel 2.

Yeah, i am in the Mildgard Red kingdom, and in ch2.
I LIKE SLASHING STUFF.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I PLAY NOW! :) I'mma get on soon.

Rep:
Level 87
I started playing, but I chose the wrong country when I began. I'm in Listhmos now, and I have no idea if I can get into Milgaard. I've gone through a couple teleports, but they never get me to Milgaard. I'm not screwed, am I? btw, for anyone in Listhmos, my name is Hideki.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

This is why I'm not currently playing Metin

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
So crankeye's one of those guys who likes to play as a girl....

I'll join shortly, look for something along the lines of Falcon

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I downloaded it, played it for some time. But then i forgot bout it.

I think metin's just not my game, if i feel like it, i'll return later.

Till then, thanks for introducing it to me~
Arlen is hot.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I am more or less having a break, I might occasionally log in tho but I have other stuff to be doing atm ;o

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I play. :o

Names:

Lvl 23 Assassin : Jawks
Lvl 18 Mage : Jawk

Names might be reversed, not sure though.

Rep:
Level 102
lol lvl52 mage: Roph :(
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
img

This is why I'm not currently playing Metin
I LOL'D

Also, I'm super nub. I haven't played in a while. Halp, anyone?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'll help, stop playing.

Rep:
Level 96
level 2 (I think) something (forgot class): loliconlolver
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Just go get a real game, you broke kids.  Save up for guild wars, and join my guild.  It will be a RMRK guild.

Agreed, Guild Wars in the best MMORPG.

Rep:
Level 87
:P
This looks pretty good. I'll probably download it at the weekend, its too big a file to download just now... lol...

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
This is incredibly old. The only one who plays now is Roph ~_~

Rep:
Level 102
lvl76 mage lol, [MOD]Roph

=p

In before :facepalm:s =)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
Whoa long time no play lol, I left 'coz I never had time  :-\

Congrates Roph lol =]

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
hello i play metin2 as well but im stuck a lvl65. i started like a month ago if any1 can help plz do lol

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm not sure if anyone plays anymore. Maybe Roph, but I'm not even sure about that one anymore.
Also this post is probably going to followed by people telling you not to necropost, but don't listen to them. You're fine.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
necroposting only -really- matters in the RM sections, and he added actual content, so it's no big deal here anyway.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Quit necroposting :mad:
:tinysmile: