RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] 2 Requests: Enemy Stat viewer + "Action" button icon

Rep: +0/-0Level 61
RMRK Junior
I'm in need of 2 additional scripts:

Note: The list of scripts I'm currently using is here in my project development thread: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=53224
Some of these are very important to take into account, especially for the 1st script I'm requesting:

Enemy Stat Viewer

1. A script that allows me to make an item in my game that shows you an enemy's stats (Including HP in a *current HP/max HP* format) and that enemy's strengths and weaknesses upon usage in combat. I would prefer that the icons used to symbolize the strengths and weaknesses be easily adjustable to w/e icons I wish to use (or anyone else who is in need of such a script). As for the physical elements, melee, blow, slash, piercing, etc. If an enemy is weak or strong to any of those, I would like it to be symbolized by a single icon of my choosing. Only one icon, regardless of how many that enemy is weak or strong to. Here's a sample picture:

In the strong, a water and lightning symbol are both depicted to give an example of what it would like if there were 2 or more in a category. Anyways, the Box can be adjusted in height to be able to accommodate a longer name and giving weaknesses its own row.
Another important part of the script for an item that shows this, since I'm using the Wait Gauge Battle system, I would like it the battle was temporarily "paused" (but the background music still plays) while showing the enemy's stats and strengths/weaknesses until you press the action key again.
Lastly, (very specific, I know) I would like the item to cause the enemy's HP to be shown for the rest of the battle in a similar box above said enemy's portrait in a *Current HP/Maximum HP* format for the rest of the battle

VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure this script takes into account the limit break script (make sure it allows more digits than the base database allows) and especially the stat increases enemies get at higher difficulty levels with the KGC Difficulty script. It would cause much confusion if the item didn't take into account an enemy's stat changes and shows "100" for atk, when it's actually 200 due to mentioned script.

Basically, for those familiar with the Tales of series, I need a script to make a magic lens - like item

"Action" Icon

2. As some may know, in some rpgs, when you are able to press the action button (w/e that button is) to activate something, like talk to a person, or investigate something, a little icon will appear typically at some lower corner of the screen showing an icon of the action button with something like "talk" or "examine" next to it. Anyways, I wish for a script that does something similar. I wish for the box to be styled to match the "dim" setting for text boxes in the rpg vx program, except obviously smaller. I'd prefer it to appear in the lower right corner of the screen. To simplify things, it could just say "action" and show the "z" key whenever you are in front of an object or person which is activated by pressing the "z" key.

I hope this wasn't too much text to read through
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 11:08:20 PM by Issun »

RMRK Junior

RMRK Junior
umm, a little help please?