RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Videogames That Are Good But You Don't Like For Whatever Reason

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Anything made by EA.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Anything made by EA.

I disagree. Burnout is a very good game.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 87
im awesome :D
Anything made by EA.

I disagree. Burnout is a very good game.
ya burnout is a great game
fuck

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
burnout ruined me for other racing games but in a good way

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
ok apart from burnout lol, i still think EA ruins all the licenses they buy, and games they buy out. 

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ok apart from burnout lol, i still think EA ruins all the licenses they buy, and games they buy out. 
Crysis looks pretty fun. Command and Conquer 3 is a good game to. I support the developers of the game, as I have stopped actually crediting EA.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Crysis looks pretty fun. Command and Conquer 3 is a good game to. I support the developers of the game, as I have stopped actually crediting EA.

C&C 3 is ok but i think the ones before Westwood Studios was bought out  ;9

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

C&C 3 was good Starcraft 2 IS BETTER!

OMFG THOR

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

C&C 3 is ok but i think the ones before Westwood Studios was bought out  ;9

that's true. Tiberian Sun was pretty fun.

SC2 isnt even out yet, so although it'll probably be a good game, you can't say for sure.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
FINAL

FANTASY

TEN

Spoiler for "Rant":
My good god, I am tired of all the fucking fanboys for this game! Jesus! I bought 9 the day it came out and loved it, and I bought ten and I was like, WTF?!? All this goddamn J-pop, wannabe japanese assholes! The game was terrible, the plot was folded and there was not cool way to fly in an airship.

Final Fantasy Advent Children was a load of bullshit too.
Spoiler for "Even better rant:
There were so many people who had never played the game and got addicted to AC! "OMG AERIS! LYK I WANA DO CLOUD!" STFU, GTFO. You will never get your hands on a copy of FFVII EVER. The movie sucked. It was too short, Sephiroth could have never been cloned, and even if that asshole got ahold of Jenovas head, which was destroyed in the lifestream before AC, why would he instantly have Sephiroths clothes and his sword?! WHAT THE FUCK SQUARE ENIX, WHAT THE FUCK.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Halo. By far. It's a good game, but what the hell? Play halo, then play Half Life 2. In comparison, HL2 feels like a refined quality product, and Halo feels like something a bunch of kids put together in a couple of months.

Grand Theft Auto. What a load of horseshit.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
The Sims series is way to over rated, because of all damn expansions, that nevers ends, because they just make them to earn their damn money. And it's also so damn boring.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I know I'm going to receive a barrage of insults for this, but... Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time.  Don't get me wrong, it was a fucking awesome, great game, but its not the best game, I would say.  I don't think it stood up to the test of time either, I can't play it for long without getting bored of it.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I know I'm going to receive a barrage of insults for this, but... Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time.  Don't get me wrong, it was a fucking awesome, great game, but its not the best game, I would say.  I don't think it stood up to the test of time either, I can't play it for long without getting bored of it.

I won't get all fan boy on you, but I love replaying it.
That's all I can say(, without getting fan boy).

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

OMFG THOR

No. it really sucked, so much hype for a game that was rushed i mean look at the first tibirum and C&C generals/ Zero hour, i bought C&C the first decade for some good C&C games.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

No. it really sucked, so much hype for a game that was rushed i mean look at the first tibirum and C&C generals/ Zero hour, i bought C&C the first decade for some good C&C games.

Generals shouldn't have been called "command and conquer". That'd be like making a fantasy Age of Empires. Generals was good, but it was just EA cashing in on the franchise.
I personally like C+C3. The gameplay moves really quickly though.

Rep:
Level 86
Grand Theft Auto. What a load of horseshit.

Yeah that's right! GTA is shit, and I don't see what is fun in this series. All you can do is rie cars, walk, and kill people whit guns that aren't even fun to use. Also, the graphics are bad and we can't destroy things.

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
halo
some of the final fantasy games
and WoW

Those games are just blown up to be such great games.
They are good for a while but some people spend their whole lives
playing halo and WOW. Pathetic really.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
BRS is right. I got so tired of all the shit on Xbox live with Halo. 12 year old kids who had to have their parents buy the game, GTFO. Xbox live would be so much better without voice. :\

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
I get to hear my brother go OMG WHAT!> HAHAHAHAHA DOUBLE KILL!!
Oh snipers!
I mean he is good and all but I don't like listening to him going ahahahhaha AJ!
Sometimes I wish he and his friend AJ never started team CsR.
I don't care how good they are, I just want to be able to sleep at 4 in the morning
without having to listen to him and his friends going ur a n00b ooohhh burn all freaking night.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Go in and remind him of his virginity, it should stop him from playing halo for at least a few hours.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Go in and remind him of his virginity, it should stop him from playing halo for at least a few hours.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.

LOL

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

From that to masterbation, and then crying.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 98
Does suicide fall sometime soon?