RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
@Sashikinaroji: The flag should touch the ground, as it is about the height oh the wall.

The whole thing was, we didin't know if that was his intention, or if it was an accident, because the idea of a banner touching the middle of the floor doesn't make much sense... However, if it wasn't correct, he would be able to fix the issue.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
Zacpower4 - I really like your maps but am having an issue with the black out line on the big tree in the first picture. It really sticks out to me.

This is a map I am working on. It took be 30 hours to get this far, life is awesomly busy for once :D

Ridiculously Huge!

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
Hey, actual paths.

Anyway, here's a map. It's intended to be a title screen; the character is just for show.

Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Rep:
Level 84
The cliff about 5-6 tiles above the character looks really wrong. Other than that, it looks fine to me. I like it.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Yeah, he used a left-cliff tile when he should've used a center-cliff tile.
But the rest looks rather fantastic.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
@Zacpower4, What characters are you using? Where did you get them?

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
Found someone to make a video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MhlAJtZ5rc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MhlAJtZ5rc</a>

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
so you recreated the battle system in vx? that's fucking awesome. also I never played lufia 2 but it looks fun as hell.

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...

"Base," the trailer park where Simon and Claudia have set up their center of operations, including their ITN (Instantaneous Transportation Network)
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
@TDS: I'm a bit behind on battle scripts... I just never have any ideas.
But, that does look insanely awesome.

Rep:
Level 68
Hi! I'm Diamond and this is my first time posting a screenshot so I'm quite new to this. Also, I tried to put the map together on Paint to see the entirety of the map during gameplay, but as you can tell it mostly failed. I will put it up anyway with the hope you may get more of a sense of the map with it. I want to get better at mapping so critiscm is welcome and expected from the previous replies I've read. Don't pay attention to the big black lines, they are not actually part of my map - just another fail on my part to piece the map together. Please ignore the ghastly rainbow! It was an experiment I forgot to remove after coming to the conclusion it did absolutely nothing for my map. Oh also, I am definitely on the younger side on this forum - just a mental note...
http://i54.tinypic.com/rrme4k.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/2dj5gfq.png

EDIT
Hehe  ;D Here are 4 regular screenshots!

http://i56.tinypic.com/14mhcj.png

@ TDS I love that battle system!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:34:55 AM by Diamond »

Rep:
Level 82
@Diamond: I like how you combine nature and buildings all together in one town. Very refreshing!

But there were several mapping errors:

-Top left picture-Flowers/grass over tree
-Top right picture-Flowers/grass over table
  -Flowers over water
-Bottom left picture-Shadow is cut off in the stall.
-Bottom, 2nd from right picture-A quarter of a celliana tree
-Bottom right picture-Rock is over tree

Top left picture-Flower over fire, yet it is not burning
                        -Rock over tree
Top right picture-Same error, shadow is cut in the stall.
Bottom left picture-Same as top right.
Bottom right picture-Quarter tree
                           -Tree over fence
                           -Rock over tree

Picture-HALF a bookshelf(s) near the fence.

Another thing that I'd like to point out is how you put fruit icons on trees. Don't.
Maybe you're trying to portray that the tree has fruits growing on it but they just don't fit in.

The maps look good though. Good luck with your project!

P.S.-You might want to look through your maps carefully again, there might be more mapping errors.

Rep:
Level 68
Thank you so much for finding these mapping errors! I agree with you now that I have taken the time to look at it - the fruits on the tree don't really work because of the size of the trees.

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 84
Why do you keep posting the same screenshot over and over again, just curious?

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
because everyone has given up on giving him constructive criticism due to the fact he acts like a douche when we do, he feels that he has to keep posting the same screen until he gets some feedback.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
That looks really good Irock, but there's a really small thing bothering me about it. The tiles at the top of each stretch of land pass off into nothing, and that looks really weird and unnatural.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I have heard your advice and I say FUCK YOU!

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Yeah, well I finally got my page-cutting post!
FUCK YOU ALL!

Aah, you dipshit Irock.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 09:58:32 AM by Pacman »

Rep:
Level 102
Let's try to stay on topic. :police:

Rep:
Level 66
~RTP Princess~
Here's two from me. One is a screenshot from a small competition where we are only allowed to use the base RTP to create an area. I got the walled town that had to have more than 20 houses. (There's thirty four plus one hidden one ^.^)

The second is a waterfall edit I worked on and am pretty proud of. See through waterfalls, anyone? ~.^

(For those and other edits, check the link in my sig. :P)

Rep:
Level 82
@ littlesatyr: I'm liking the waterfall (And waterfall mist)
Very realistic and beautiful.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
That waterfall looks divine.
[offtopic] A pro tip for the link in your signature, don't put quotation marks around it. It doesn't work. Why does everyone put quotation marks around their links? Anyway, yours would be
Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=40228][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2u5vucz.png[/img][/url]
[/offtopic]
Again, fantastic map.