RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Character stats help on 2k3

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I don't even know if it's possible, but on the character stats--where it says Level, HP, MP, etc--can you make it not show certain things?

I want to be able to get rid of level, HP, and MP so it just shows the Normal stat, the name, and the picture, so if there's a tutorial for that could someone point me in that direction?

I'm a newb at this, too, so maybe that explains my ignorance in asking this question if it's impossible and more familiar users know this.

Rep:
Level 89
Do you mean in the Database on the character page? Cause you can't hide them there.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

No he means in the game.. :( Im sorry cant help you there