RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Shadow Lord

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I think it's very menacing, and I love that it's a dark snowy night. Well, I assume it's night. It's hard to tell really.
:tinysmile:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I thought it just looked smokey/cloudy...which I think is better. Could be night though.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
It's just a very cloudy day.

And believe me, I know I am far from good.  But I love art and I will keep working to improve.  I appreciate you guys giving both critiques and compliments because both help me out a lot.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 01:35:44 AM by garygill »

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
youre welcome.
If you're far from good, what am I? =P

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
simply amazing.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
But never feel satisfy with our art is a good thing. That means we'll just need to improve more and more.
Al, you have the most important thing as an artist, you're modest.

Some artists I once knew just brag bout their art when they're famous. That's so dissapointing.
I'm glad that you're not like 'em.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 07:52:21 AM by emidy »

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
youre welcome.
If you're far from good, what am I? =P

More talented, less experienced.

@Emi - I don't brag because quite frankly no artist should.  An artist owes his success to his audience.  He owes his skill to hard work and practice.  And his talent is a gift; it is given, not earned.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
This is my favourite piece by you.