RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] The end of a long story [ Chiptune ]

Rep:
Level 83
Kiss My Joystick
Dear RMRK users

After a long break I'm back and I'd like to share a track with you guys. I made this tune a couple of days ago. Something ended. Something good. Something special. The inspiration of the good memories and the current feelings inspired this tune. Let me know what do you think about it.

bubu
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:50:41 AM by irock »

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
Musician for hire
Hi there.

I listened to your tune and it's pretty good. It's a bit repetitive at times which is accentuated by the simplicity of chiptune sounds. Maybe you could add some frilly bits or some echo, something like that to keep the listener interested.

Good luck with whatever it is that inspired you to write the piece too.

Rep:
Level 83
Kiss My Joystick
I'll do my best :)