RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Underrated Video Games

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
I'm currently playing Makai Kingdom which is rated less than disgaea 1 & 2 but seriously I think i like more Makai.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Alexander pwns.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
''AssHat'' haha!!

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
He's still cool! D=

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
bah i'm just at the beggining. i'm like lv 8 or so haha. i don't even get that building crap concept(in battles) so... Ya.. i'm pretty much at the beggining.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
And Alexander's still so cool. =D

XDDDD I guess I'm too addicted to him.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Phantom Brave
Musashi Samurai Legend(Short but fun)
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
I 100% agree with musashi.

If people says it sux, it's because they played Kingdom Hearts JUST before =(
I liked musashi =(

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Phantom Brave isn't underrated, neither is Makai Kingdom or Disgaea.

On that note I really didn't like Makai. Way too short and lacked the same type of soul as the other NIS games.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Yes, Musashi.

Though I hate it that we can't make a move on one of the girls... XD

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
although the one thing that sucked, is that they tried to come up with something ''new'' so they were like ''oh okay guys, let the hero carry a girl'' but damn that was stupid. even more damage when you bash the girl into the ennemies compared to that Katana...

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I really think Happy Feet was a good game, now that was something else

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Dragon Quest 8, i've seen some places of it underrated before.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
You mean that Dragon Ball-character-like game? It's not so bad but not so good.  A so-so game to me.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
I found it interresting, but boring after a while.
I belive that the monsters are THAT ugly because of the fact that they(the dq8 team) wanted to keep the originality of monsters(dq1) EVEN if akira designed them on DQ8

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Actually, most of my favorite games are the ones that don't get a lot of recognition.  On the Dreamcast were two RPG's that I loved - Evolution, and Time Stalkers.  Evolution and Evolution 2 were re-released together under the title "Evolution Worlds" not long after the Gamecube came out, but the first game was drastically cut down in size.  The battle interface was really simple, but the attack animations were completely awesome.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Never heard of them =( but that's probably because they aren't on ps2 <.<
I got like 40 rpgs on ps2(ya i'm some kind of rpg freak i know xD)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I think Evolution Worlds was released on PS2.  But I'd have to double-check on that.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Eternal Eyes.

It was awesome, the only tactical PSX game I ever enjoyed playing (Not including the Final Fantasy series).

Oh yeah, I remember after beating the game, you can replay it with your sister in the party, but if you throw a jewel at her the game crashes.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Oh yeah, I remember after beating the game, you can replay it with your sister in the party, but if you throw a jewel at her the game crashes.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Yes, I completely agree with Tezuka.

And why no one's mentioning Drakengard but me... ;____;

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Drakengard was pretty nice but it got boring towards the end.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Every NEW megaman game.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p