RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Would anyone be interested in making a video game review site with me? [gamevice

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I believe roph uses Servint:

http://www.servint.net/

:P you can trust roph's host its super fast and super awesome.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, Roph hosts this site, and so I'd say it is probably the best host you can ask for.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
vice? That sounds somewhat threatening  :o Why vice?

Rep:
Level 87

A vice is a hard habit to break.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member

Or Gaming Advice?

???
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
xD
a name vote would have been better. members could have pitched in some cool names.

Rep:
Level 87
xD
a name vote would have been better. members could have pitched in some cool names.

No, this is what I had in mind, and I went with it. The reviews sent to me aren't very good, so I'll have to do the brunt of the work at the beginning while I give them some review writing tips.

The name can be taken multiple ways. It's not Crankeye or whatever the hell that means at least, so if you don't like the name too bad. I got used to Crankeye, so you'll have to get used to GameVice.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 02:29:53 AM by SuperPhillip »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wasn't saying it was a bad name, just suggested a name vote would have gotten some cool ones. :P

Rep:
Level 87
wasn't saying it was a bad name, just suggested a name vote would have gotten some cool ones. :P

It must have been a misunderstanding. Woo-oo-ooh...
It must have been some kind of mistake.
I waited in the rain for hours...
You were late... </Genesis>

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I forgot the name Crankeye and remembered RMRK instead, that is where I spend all my time anyway.

Rep:
Level 87
Now we wait patiently for a site.
I have no design experience, but I was thinking we'd have GameVice in some kind of futuristic font with the V looking like the scissor on top of Cut man's head, but in a green hue.
The site would either be light black. Sort of like the sides of this forum.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
site isn't going to appear magically. First roph will need your info to move the domain to his host.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
So....
Am I in?

Rep:
Level 87
site isn't going to appear magically. First roph will need your info to move the domain to his host.

I know that.  :P

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Rep:
Level 87
Spoiler for Mario Strikers Charged Review:
Game Review for:
Mario Strikers Charged
Year: August 2007?
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Maker: Intelligent Systems
Publisher: Nintendo
Genre: Hardcore Soccer (Seriously, it is it's own genre)
Players: Four
Wifi: Hell yes, and it's amazing.

Well...when I first got to play this amazing game over summer vacation when I rented it, it was

with my cousins, and we had a blast, it's amazing.
-
If I wanted to make the review longer...I wouldn't have many more things to work with other than

"It's Amazing", the controls are well put, and simple.
The graphics are a little choppy compared to the likes of...say, SSBB? Well, that aside, the

graphics are still pretty good.
Getting back to the controls, a simple control scheme always works better than a complex one, and

this is a good example of one, it uses a few buttons on the controller, which is always welcome

in a sports game.
The gameplay is simple enough...when the game starts, it's just like a normal soccer game, the

team captains go for the ball, which is in the center of the field, and, once you have, you can

pass, pass, pass, pass and shoot (Or try...) and HOPEFULLY get a goal...but, this game isn't as

nice, no, no, it's very hard to get a goal in this game, which is sorta nice, because, there are

two other cool options: (This is where the game gets very interesting!! =D)
Super Striker:
An insanely cheap move, but, thank God, it's a little hard to pull off without one of the

unlockable cheats.
OR
Dive Shot:
This is purely time, if you have perfect timing (or nearly), you can successfully dive behind the

goaly, and score a goal!

Getting back to the Super Strikes, you get, if you have enough space, get six shots at the goal,

and, if you timed it correctly, all will go through.
Wifi is a huge part of what makes this game so amazing, it's a little laggy at times, but,

playing with someone across the country, I only lagged a tiny bit.
You have two choices, play with a friend (if you have any), or play with someone random.
Inside each of those, you can also play with a guest (which, literally means have another person

on your side, and on his/her side in P2).
The matches seem unfair at times, I've been put up against people way out of my league.
Aside from Wifi, there are also loads of extras, there's the tournament, which, you have to

compete for different cups, each one with it's own difficulty, and two special awards for

winning:
If you have scored the most goals out of every competing team, you get the Golden Foot award.
If you have the least amount of goals scored on you, then you can get the Brick Wall award.
Those aren't really special...but, they're still cool to have and show off.

There's the challenges, which put you in the spot to do some little thing, like...beat Daisy by

seven goals...which, is pretty hard, after you beat one, you unlock a "Cheat", which, in return,

really help.
Plus, there's the tutorials, and normal game, which is just normal...

There are a ton of characters and side kicks, which really help, because you'll have tons of

possible combos to try and work with.

The Verdict:

Overall, the game is amazing, it's like Super Mario Strikers 2.5, Wifi, tons of new characters

and stages, unlike it's very limited older brother.
However, this game's AI is very unfair, but soon, you'll catch on and be just as good, very fast

paced gameplay, too!

Wifi Value: 9/10 Amazing
Graphics: 7/10 Decent
Sound: 9/10 Amazing
Controls: 10 Superb
Gameplay: 10 Superb
Originality: 8/10 Great
Presentation: 8/10 Great
Replay Value: 8/10 Great
Overall: A great game worth you time!

=)

Your spacing is very weird. Can't you simply put into paragraph form? It'd be easier for me to read.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
okay I didn't read all 5 pages of this but it'd be nice to see something come of 2drpg.com.

Rep:
Level 98
If your going to be a total dick about picking people who are willing to do it without pay, then be that way. :V

Rep:
Level 87
If your going to be a total dick about picking people who are willing to do it without pay, then be that way. :V

Not being a dick. You just need to have better writing skills in your reviews.
I'd rather have a site that isn't paid for filled with good writers than a site that is paid for filled with shitty writers.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 04:25:53 AM by SuperPhillip »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Guess I came in at the right time. Don't start a flame war, either of you.

Rep:
Level 98
:V

I was just saying, you asked a question and don't seemed to be interesting in anyone in their site because you don't trust they can write. If they don't write well enough on the site, get rid of them. If you make your opinion off of ONE thing than you will never get enough people.

Rep:
Level 87
:V

I was just saying, you asked a question and don't seemed to be interesting in anyone in their site because you don't trust they can write. If they don't write well enough on the site, get rid of them. If you make your opinion off of ONE thing than you will never get enough people.

I never said "no" to them though, I don't think.  :P

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
I can understand while he'd want to be serious, and so will I!
But can you please answer my question?  :'(

Do I need to send thou a review to prove thy eligibility?

Rep:
Level 87
I can understand while he'd want to be serious, and so will I!
But can you please answer my question?  :'(

Do I need to send thou a review to prove thy eligibility?

Yeah. You'll be accepted most likely, but if there's anything amiss I'll just tell you and you can work on it for your next review, y'know?