RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gundam Generation

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
well i have to animate it first so yah

Edit: ,....i tryed to host it on imageshack as a tiff but its too big i have added you on msn there i can give it to you
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 06:37:51 PM by Venom »

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
well i have to animate it first so yah

Edit: ,....i tryed to host it on imageshack as a tiff but its too big i have added you on msn there i can give it to you

'kay, I'll pm you when I'm on, it should be tueday, in between 4 or 5 to 6 pm.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Okay Hey everyone ill have some progress tomorrow about 4:00 - 5:00 if anyone would like to help i need mappers wrighters people to help me cause im basicly on my own.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well, I could try to write stuff at school, but you'll need to tell me how the game is going to be played out. Is it a "select a mission, choice affects storyline" kinda deal, or is it a linear sort of plot? And how much (if at all) character development will you require?

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Well i would like to do the choices affect the storyline but as of right now im new to rpgmaker xp function wise i basicly need help with the intro and cinematics.

And the story is basicly there are 2 test gundams the first one is hijacked by Virus a program made by the military to control and unifie all systems and programs something an error in its programing to make self aware goes haywire and starts to learn that it doesn't have to be used for purpose it was created. It also learns that the Protecterate were once at war with the Confederate Forces and starts to wage war on them and then the Confederates blam the P.R.O.N.C for destroying one of there military bases. the main character's is above here ill do a bio for him

Name: Souta Tsumimi
Eye Color: Amber
Hair Color: Red
Height : 5'11

Description: Souta's past is unknown althought he has a very impresive combat record of 82 kills in one battle
he is unsure where his family is. his combat skills seems to be some he has had since a young age.

i dont wanna give too much of the plot away so i wont say anymore.

Rep:
Level 96
Now THAT sounds fun! It may have been done before, but writing stuff for that kind of character is a BLAST!! Count me in, I'll write whenever I can!

BTW: If you need to tell ME something, but you don't want it public, just PM it.

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
i want this game,do you know when it could be realised,its VERY tempting

Rep:
Level 96
Indeed it is. And could you do me a favor? Could you PM me the name of the very first enemy you will encounter, as well as a basic description of the mad gundam? I came up with a pretty sweet intro scene today, but I didn't know how to write it out, since I didn't know enough about the characters...

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
This sounds amazing, are though hate the little n00bs like "You can't make graphix"

Rep:
Level 96
Hell, even I can do graphics...

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Indeed it is. And could you do me a favor? Could you PM me the name of the very first enemy you will encounter, as well as a basic description of the mad gundam? I came up with a pretty sweet intro scene today, but I didn't know how to write it out, since I didn't know enough about the characters...

I would love to see it please pm it to me!

Rep:
Level 96
Gladly! But first I'll need that info.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
The First enemie will be an one armed Gundam UNit one because it was not completed. because unit one changes into what is know as virus gundam i dont know what it should look like.

Rep:
Level 96
Hmmm...Well, how about I try to daw it tommorrow? I can't guarantee it'll be high quality, but it should get the point across.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Sure ill need all the help i can get im kinda taking a break from doing it right now

edit: a screen shot of the battle im still tweeking it so bear with me.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 03:55:16 AM by Venom »

Rep:
Level 96
Very nice so far, I'm diggin your graphics.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

Rep:
Level 96
I drew something today, but I don't know if it's in the proper Gundam style...Gimme a second, I'll edit this post when it's uploaded.

EDIT: Edited the post cuz it's uploaded.

Sorry about the quality, I drew it VERY quickly, in the dark, with a pen.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 08:40:49 PM by arrowone »

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Pretty Good

Rep:
Level 96
I think I can do better. I'm gonna re-do it, but spend some more time on it, under a decent lamp. ;D

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Does the script work for you?

EDIT : Just to let you know, "%" basicly divides one number, then returns the remainder without going into decimals, it's cool.

EX:

4 % 5 = 4

5 % 5 = 0

7 % 5 = 2

So the following (just an example)

@sprite_index = (@sprite_index + 1) % 6

Would loop back to zero every time the sprite index reaches 6.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 03:30:59 AM by Tsunokiette »
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
That´s sweet if you have a circularry repeating array. :)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
It worked but im gonna change the intro menu

you'll see when its done

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

sorry for the double post but here is the new title screen that is going in the final game

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
I bet ur battle system looks cool ;D or I HOPE so
.....hi