RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
EvraeStudio presents: MAGNIFICAT

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Lufia 2 is for SNES. Best is you get an emulator here.
The system differs not much from the default. You will see, what I mean, when you play it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 02:22:13 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
It's Awesome!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Illuminator
Hello!

I am looking for some voices to act in the main dialogues from Magnificat.

I have already found the narrator, so I'm still looking for the voice of the main characters.

We have no preference in gender, but for now, we are loking for voices to the following characters:

Female Characters:
Steya; Satina; Sophie; Bella; Lady Ursula; Pristess Amelia and Loena.

Male Characters:
Lorenz; Gilzu; Eilfort; Zatara and some two characters which anme shall not be revealed (one of them is the mysterious man that comes along with Steya and the other one will be present in the next demo release).

For making a voice sample, just act and record the text below (or part of it) and post the hyperlink or email
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 12:23:50 PM by evraestudio »

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I'm not I said somethings right, but anyway: http://zx.slyph.org/stuff/Zxmelee.zip

Illuminator
ZX, it rocked!

I will post today the text of the first dialogue of the game, between Steya and that other guys. Your voice is exatcly the one I was thinking for the mysterious guy and even Zatara too. If you be able to make your voice sound like an old man, you could also perform the setence said by Baramus in the opening sequence.

I'll post those soon.

Thank you very much for the participation!

Illuminator

Mirae = MeeRahEh

Anos Dominae = Anos Domeeneh

Adria = Ahdreeah

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

That was rely good did you used effects or did you change your voice?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
No, I can change my voice to a lot things.

Illuminator
ZX, can you read that sentence below in a old wise man's calm voice (ex: can you make it like Gandalf?)

"To look into the divine's face we must look into the simplest creatures..."

This is Baramus' voice.

Thanks  :wink:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Illuminator
This one below is the sample dialogue for the voice acting casting. The parts separated with a line are from different parts of the whole scene.
Post your sample links here or email me the recordings. A female voice is needed to perform the scene. But in the sample, you can perform the entire dialogue if you want (or just part of it).

Steya: So

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
O_o Hm... Maybe I
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 04:18:34 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Illuminator
Yo, Blizz.

For Zatara, it is planned that he will be present in good part of the game, but, not much is planned for him already.
As soon as this part is developed I'll let you know and send you some samples of his dialogues for you to familiarize with him.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
*The new revolution of Role Playing Games!*~ K.Int
looks really nice =) very nice mapping indeed ill check it out as soon as i get home

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 91
Oh sheit! holy sheit! it looks great! cant wait!

Illuminator
The sample tests of the opening narration are HERE.
Voice: Sketch.

@Zxmeelee and Blizzard:

If you guys want, please send me a sample test of the dialogue sequence or part of it. Your voices fit like a glove in some chararcter's, like I imagined theirs. Ah, other thing, could you help me to find capable female voices to perform the female characters? For now I was looking for voices to Steya, Satina, Sophie and Lady Ursula. I would be lucky to find a voice to Bella also. I will post some dialogues and characters profile details.

Thanks everyone.  :wink:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 02:39:47 AM by Evrae »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Ask yunagrace91 or Yossy.
Visit our website.

Illuminator
Oh, ok!

I will try doing that. :-D

Illuminator
I am still in need of female voices to play the characters to, I wish so, voice act in the next release of Magnificat. Some male voices have already send samples and I have the idea of the characters they could fit in. Now I would like some female voice samples too.
Girls over arourd, please colaborate with us!  :lol:

Regardz!

Illuminator
The roles to: Narrator, Steya, Sophie, Lorenz, Zatara and Mysterious Man already have potential voices that may perform their dialogues. But the casting is still open. The people (Blizzard<Zatara>, Zxmeelee) that sent already samples, if possible, send me a more complete voice act of the dialogue posted previously. I would like to implement some voice act to test in the next demo release.
The other character voice spots are still open for new talents that might step the stage.  :lol:

Let's do some drama.

Drama. Drama. Drama

Regardz!

I am wondering....how would you like Gilzu to sound? (how is his attitude, etc?)
Project:
Legend of Sol: The Blade

Completion: 1%

Illuminator
@Andromeda:

Gilzu is a free spirited, sly and tricky person. He is easy going, though he irritates easily, specially with Bella. His patiente is as small as his affection for rich people, making him a bit rushy and careless. Although being careless and foolish at first sight, Gilzu is very wise about life and has a bit of hardeness towards his childhood, making him sound hard and reticent when the subject is cast. He constantly changes his mood to a foolish long mouth person, to a circunspect thinker about what he has in front of him.
His voice would be of a man in his early 20's, sounding like a jovial guy, but, in some circunstamces that cheerfull sound vanishes completely, giving place to a cold and deep voice, somethimes threatening, sometimes irritated.

And....what segment would you like me to voice and send to you? (for Gilzu)
Project:
Legend of Sol: The Blade

Completion: 1%