RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crimson Chaos !!REMAKE!!

Rep:
Level 88
Evil will Perish In a Flash of Crimson...
lmao that sounds pretty good but u mean if a monster hits you, you have to fight it or automatically lose a snowball or whatever item it is? Sounds a good idea but if one of you could explain it in more detail and how to do it it would be well apreciated, and any ideas on any of the other seasons activities? xxCrim

Rep:
Level 87
ok, if you get hit by a monster, you get into a fight, if you win you keep the snowball, if you lose make it so that you dont die but you lose a snowball. if you win, make a local switch for the monster event so that it goes away win you win but if you lose lets the monster freely move around and able to fight you again if you hit it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Personally i think that actually having battles with enemies in a mini game defeats the whole purpose of a mini game, i mean you battle all the tims in rpgs, isn't the purpose of a mini game to have a break from battles?

I think you should just have events randomlly moving with a monster "model/sprite" and if it touches you it should have an auto event that does decrease item "snowball" by one.

The more snowballs you have at the end the better the prize ^^
and maybe a really good piece of equipment for getting a really high score?

It's totally up to you, im just giving my opinions, use them or not it's your call ^^

Rep:
Level 87
yeah i guess your right jazz, and that is a good idea. there we go, we both helped ;D

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Is it possible to see the new screenshot of the winter season? I would like to see how it looks like.

Rep:
Level 88
ok i posted the new winter screenie i know ur probz gona say the pink tree is still there but i think it looks good lol and not all trees die in winter ;) so hope u like xx

Rep:
Level 88
I really want to move on with my game but at the moment im still stuck attempting this mini-game/tutorial i now have a task for winter thanx to you 2 guys, but the other 3 seasons i haven't gotten very far at all with. Does anybody have anymore ideas i could use?

Crim xx :D

I really want to move on with my game but at the moment im still stuck attempting this mini-game/tutorial i now have a task for winter thanx to you 2 guys, but the other 3 seasons i haven't gotten very far at all with. Does anybody have anymore ideas i could use?

Crim xx :D

Hey :) i've got an idea you could use for any season, or maybe for a mini game after all the seasons in the tutorial are finished for an ending one:
The player stands in a 6x6 grid of 36 squares and each of the squares can display one of 4 kind of leaves one each representing each season, like twig with no leaf on for winter and full green leaf etc.

A picture will be displayed of the season, the player is supposed to step on the right leaf at the right time to get points.

Switch event should be used to show many different combinations of what leaves show up on what squares, so the game is more random and fun.

The switches can be turned off and on using a loop

And again more points = better prizes, so what do you think?

Rep:
Level 87
so basically what your saying in, you see a pic of a season and you gotta step on the right square and you get points? sounds pretty fun but seems like it would be a pretty long event, or at least it would take quite a while to get just right.

so basically what your saying in, you see a pic of a season and you gotta step on the right square and you get points? sounds pretty fun but seems like it would be a pretty long event, or at least it would take quite a while to get just right.
Yeah that is what i mean and your right it proably would be a long event, but it would be worthwhile ^^

Rep:
Level 87
that seems kinda cool, and plus it would be long but at least once its done you'll have the satisfication that youve done something really big and hard and you finished it, plus other ppl with probly like it ;8

Rep:
Level 88
I like the idea... but im a little confused as ... how could i make an even that has that concept in it....  ??? and it wudnt work for any of the seasons... the seasons are meant as training as well as mini games but i like the idea of using after the training and i would love to put it in if some one could please explain and ill attempt to do it :D

Crim xx  :D

Rep:
Level 87
that would be really hard to explain, it'd be WAY easier to show you but you dont live her so thats out of the question...i cant think of anything, any ideas jazz?