RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
GameCube

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
@Drakusatheon: Sorry, you are wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
Super Mario Sunshine, while nowhere near the best Mario game, is one of the best games of the console. The entire game took a fun concept, as far as I know only used extensively on PC, and made it genuinely unique. The game was colorful, challenging and most of all, Mario.
SMS is my favourite Mario, actually. I felt it improved on the FUN/gameplay of SM64 without taking anything away.

As far as I'm concerned, Galaxy is the worst 3D Mario. It was far too linear and not nearly as beautiful as people like to think it is.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I agree with chewey. Super Mario Sunshine is the best 3D Mario game. :]

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh, btw, does anyone have WindWaker? ;-;

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Oh, btw, does anyone have WindWaker? ;-;

Dude, everybody has WindWaker.

Do you mean, willing to hawk it to you, or just asking us our general opinion of the game?
If it's the former, nope, it's just too good of a game; but this may help you.
However, if it is the latter, it's my second favorite GC game, and probably the most beautiful game ever made.  :)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, I actually just bought it today. :D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Wind Waker is one of my favorite games. Enjoy it. :]

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Of course it is; you even went as far as to find pr0n of it. And I plan to. ;8 I've always wanted to play it for so long.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
You use a wired 360 controller because

Spoiler for:
they don't suck.
Or, use a Xbox 360 wireless controller, like a fine gentleman.
Spoiler for:
Like my self.

Also, get PSO:ver.I&II+ unless your a faghet. ;D

No seriously, even offline that game was great.

Or you could play Schthack if you happen to get a GC with a broadband adapter.

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

Rep:
Level 102

Spoiler for:
they don't suck.
Spoiler for:
Like my self.
Enjoy your massive 4ms delay.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...

Spoiler for:
they don't suck.
Spoiler for:
Like my self.
Or nothing. I honestly use that controller more on my PC than I do on my Xbox, and it's just as fast as the wired one, yes I did use a wired Xbox controller for a year, before I even had a 360.

Rep:
Level 102

Spoiler for:
they don't suck.
Spoiler for:
Like my self.
Or nothing. I honestly use that controller more on my PC than I do on my Xbox, and it's just as fast as the wired one, yes I did use a wired Xbox controller for a year, before I even had a 360.
Just because you can't perceive it doesn't mean there isn't a delay. There's a delay on your mouse, your monitor, light switches, sound, and even light itself. These things don't happen instantly. Some happen more quickly than others.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Irock, are you honestly implying the delay from a wireless controller is going to decrease the quality of gameplay in any way?

Rep:
Level 82
Dreamers often lie.
@Drakusatheon: Sorry, you are wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
Super Mario Sunshine, while nowhere near the best Mario game, is one of the best games of the console. The entire game took a fun concept, as far as I know only used extensively on PC, and made it genuinely unique. The game was colorful, challenging and most of all, Mario.
SMS is my favourite Mario, actually. I felt it improved on the FUN/gameplay of SM64 without taking anything away.

As far as I'm concerned, Galaxy is the worst 3D Mario. It was far too linear and not nearly as beautiful as people like to think it is.

SMS had a fun, whimsical look and had a certain interest to it, but in the end I couldn't get into it. Though I have to agree on the point of Galaxy. Not my favorite of Mario games, and definitely not up to the hype. Though my favorite Mario game is still the good old NES classic.

Spoiler for:
they don't suck.
Spoiler for:
Like my self.
Just because you can't perceive it doesn't mean there isn't a delay. There's a delay on your mouse, your monitor, light switches, sound, and even light itself. These things don't happen instantly. Some happen more quickly than others.

So long as it doesn't hinder my ability to play by a horrendous amount, I'm not bothered.

Rep:
Level 102
Irock, are you honestly implying the delay from a wireless controller is going to decrease the quality of gameplay in any way?
No. I'm implying that there is a delay.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Right, but it's not going to make any difference.  :mad:

Rep:
Level 102
Technically it will make a difference but nothing substantial or noticeable. :police:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Technically it will make a difference but nothing substantial or noticeable. :police:
Irock you are making me so :mad:

I'm telling Rasse to beat you up

Rep:
Level 102
Irock you are making me so :mad:

I'm telling Rasse to beat you up
:sadcop:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Am I really alone in thinking SMG was one of the best games ever made, let alone Mario games?
Honestly, I think it's the best 3D Mario game. I think it's just beautiful, the music is outstanding and the level design speaks for itself. My only complaint is that it's too easy, which hopefully will be fixed in SMG 2.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Am I really alone in thinking SMG was one of the best games ever made, let alone Mario games?
Honestly, I think it's the best 3D Mario game. I think it's just beautiful, the music is outstanding and the level design speaks for itself. My only complaint is that it's too easy, which hopefully will be fixed in SMG 2.
Easily the worst 3D Mario, and far from the best game ever made (even for the Wii). Boring, linear levels that lead you along tiny planets. If you wanted to see the "beautiful" levels, you were mostly limited to stopping, going into manual-control for the the camera and looking at the planet directly behind you or in front of you in your set path. Never did I feel like the game was abundant in beautiful scenery. I never felt like I was exploring a vast, beautiful world. Walking upside down didn't really improve gameplay or atmosphere for me at all. I don't really see how it possibly could, either. The only great piece from the soundtrack was the Egg Planet theme.  The powerups sucked.

I wound up having to force myself through the game several months after I bought it. I was disappointed. Not looking forward to SMG2 all that much.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
Easily the worst 3D Mario, and far from the best game ever made (even for the Wii). Boring, linear levels that lead you along tiny planets. If you wanted to see the "beautiful" levels, you were mostly limited to stopping, going into manual-control for the the camera and looking at the planet directly behind you or in front of you in your set path. Never did I feel like the game was abundant in beautiful scenery. I never felt like I was exploring a vast, beautiful world. Walking upside down didn't really improve gameplay or atmosphere for me at all. I don't really see how it possibly could, either. The only great piece from the soundtrack was the Egg Planet theme.  The powerups sucked.

This, entirely this. I Sunshine was really good too, just throwin that out there. Sunshine was essentaily SM64+Better Graphics+A water tank on Mario's Back. It was every thing that made 64 amazing, plus beautiful graphics (that honestly still look amazing) and a new feature that was never in any game before (from my understanding).

Spoiler for:
brb, dusting off my SMS case.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 03:12:03 AM by chewey »

Rep:
Level 102
I didn't find SMG to be a bad game at all. It was much more linear compared to SM64 and SMS, but I still enjoyed it, just not as much.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
It was average at best, but still worth playing. I wouldn't play it again, whereas I would play SM64 and SMS again many times over. Well, maybe not SMS so much.
:tinysmile: