RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Official Caro Ru Lushe Picture~

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I'm the new guy ;D

Question, aren't you from gamingw or rmxp? I know i've seen that image somewhere before and that name just curious.

I don't have a Camera, but This is a  reference for you all To get a "General" Idea of what i look like D<

:lol :?

I'm wondering why they made Hinata's chest huge in Shipuuden.

I'm HAPPY they did that! Am I the last man on earth who likes 'em big and bouncy?

I love em big and bouncy too  ;8
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I don't have a Camera, but This is a  reference for you all To get a "General" Idea of what i look like D<

:lol :?

I'm wondering why they made Hinata's chest huge in Shipuuden.

I'm HAPPY they did that! Am I the last man on earth who likes 'em big and bouncy?

I think its a man
=__= Who are you again?

*Heavy Atmosphere fills the Area*

This reminds me when someone thought I was D_S

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
You're not D_S?!
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Look, I'm new and I don't belong to any of those forums.

And I dont think he/she is D_S
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
It's a joke

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
And I dont think he/she is D_S
Learn to read or at least look . . . =__=

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
That's funny, because Saucy always said that DAS was a dupe account of his and in fact admitted to it on several occasions in the mod hut and in IRC.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Saucy is a guy? NOOOO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
You didn't even Know her Animefan >__>;;;

That's funny, because Saucy always said that DAS was a dupe account of his and in fact admitted to it on several occasions in the mod hut and in IRC.

.___. Me? A Dupe Account? Saucy?
are you sure it wasn't another account? >__>
I wouldn't fault people for thinking . . . But I clearly ain't Saucy nor a Dupe Account.

D: and If I were, I would've left after the whole "Drama".

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Why would anyone say that DAS is Saucy's dupe?

I have a proof that they're two different persons.

You know what it is, DAS, tho you might have forgotten.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I'm not saying they're the same person.

Saucy said that.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 97

Rep:
Level 97

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
lol

So, I was suppose to be her 'Dupe' account all along?

Funny, now I feel my respects for her/him went down.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
He probably wanted you taken down with him

Rep:
Level 87
3 questions:

1.Who's the girl in your avatar?

2.From what anime is your sig from?

3.Where do people get animated anime gifs?