RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Read this one!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
You're acting as if you put time into creating this board.

This is a joke forum that Roph created in a few seconds.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
And regrettably, that option is not there. I checked the bar, and I don't see "Sticky". I think it's because I'm not an actual moderator. I'm just a guy with power over this particular section.

You have to go to your profile, go to Look and Layout Preferences. At the bottom it says "Show quick-moderation on message index as". Select checkboxes instead of Don't Show.

EDIT: Nevermind, I changed it for you.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
And regrettably, that option is not there. I checked the bar, and I don't see "Sticky". I think it's because I'm not an actual moderator. I'm just a guy with power over this particular section.

You have to go to your profile, go to Look and Layout Preferences. At the bottom it says "Show quick-moderation on message index as". Select checkboxes instead of Don't Show.

Well that's a nifty feature. :3

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

Oh... thanks!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Aw, I didn't notice the second page :(

Posting anyway:

bringing sexy back

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
You're acting as if you put time into creating this board.
This is a joke forum that Roph created in a few seconds.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Yup. That box doesn't appear to me, Roph. But thanks for helping anyway. Halo hooked me up with a different method for de-messing the messed-upon topics.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
LOL, This thread got to two pages without me? Damn.

COD4 must be consuming my life then.

Internet threads, overreacting, sewers, ect, gb2/yourownforum/ ect ect.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Yup. That box doesn't appear to me, Roph. But thanks for helping anyway. Halo hooked me up with a different method for de-messing the messed-upon topics.

What? It's the same exact way. o_O
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I know most of you are from America, and I know most of America is Christian. I know that because Bush won the re-election in 2004. So let me say this to you: I bet that people who get pleasure from deeply scaring people like me, go to hell when they die. You guys don't want to go to hell, do you?

I'm going to hell for posting the fake edit by you in my post?

I know most of you are from America, and I know most of America is Christian. I know that because Bush won the re-election in 2004.

No, America is mostly Christian since the beginning of their time, because England was mainly Protestant at the time they came to the Americas. 51% of the nation didn't just switch to Christianity because of Bush. Get religion right, genius.

To those of you who do not believe in hell, or who aren't Christian, please quit abusing me. Just think of how it would feel if you were in my position. Have a heart.

I have been in your position, but since everyones personality can change but yours, I learned that nobody is going to change just for you. Don't feel like driving in the right side of the street? Nobody is going to change traffic laws because you want to bitch about it.

This is blatant abuse. It really does hurt. Every time one of you mods switches my stickied topics with the unstickied ones, it's really tedious to have to go and switch them back. And I'm sick of it. I'm just sick of it. How would you like it if I broke all your windows, handed you a broom and dustpan, and said "clean it up"? Well, that's EXACTLY how I feel when I see those switched stickies and realize I have to fix it all.

Get over it.

Alright mods. I understand that my anger might be funny to witness. But at what expense? What do you suppose cause events like "Columbine" and "Virginia Tech"? Eric and Dylan were probably trashcanned on a regular basis. And I bet Cho Seung-Hui was beaten one too many times. And look what happened. You don't want me to go emo nuts and shoot up my school do you?

Everybody left Cho Seung-Hui alone. :mad: And yes, Eric and Dylan were beaten up often, but I mean it isn't like we are beating the hell out of you.

We are not going to change for you, we cannot change just for you. You can't walk into our board, change our rules to the way you want them and just sit happily.

If you don't like it, then get this obviously isn't the right forum for you.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Why make it so complicated

this forum board is a lie
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I know most of you are from America, and I know most of America is Christian. I know that because Bush won the re-election in 2004.

No, America is mostly Christian since the beginning of their time, because England was mainly Protestant at the time they came to the Americas. 51% of the nation didn't just switch to Christianity because of Bush. Get religion right, genius.

Well, first off, you clearly didn't read the recent posts, because I calmed down, AGAIN. I don't mean this stuff anymore. It was just another episode.

Secondly, you didn't get the joke. I wasn't saying that Bush made people Christian, I was making a very rude generalization about Christians. I was saying that "Only Republicans vote for Bush, and all Christians are Republicans". I know that isn't true, but I was trying to offend what is LIKELY the majority of posters (statistically speaking) by stabbing Christians, in saying that they all vote for Bush. Which again, I know isn't true. Now for those of you who actually support Bush, shoot yourself. I'm sorry if the contents of this post offend you.

Eva, you know the drill. This was just another off day. I swear I'm improving, but for the record, read additional posts. Because yours was just a little bit late.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 04:06:20 AM by Animefan »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Well, first off, you clearly didn't read the recent posts, because I calmed down, AGAIN. I don't mean this stuff anymore. It was just another episode.

Eva, you know the drill. This was just another off day. I swear I'm improving, but for the record, read additional posts. Because yours was just a little bit late.
* iHolk points to thread creation date.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 98
Animefan, you're becoming the same as you was in the first place.

Tezuka, it only shows how black you really are if you say "as you was in the first place."

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I know most of you are from America, and I know most of America is Christian. I know that because Bush won the re-election in 2004. So let me say this to you: I bet that people who get pleasure from deeply scaring people like me, go to hell when they die. You guys don't want to go to hell, do you?

I'm going to hell for posting the fake edit by you in my post?

To those of you who do not believe in hell, or who aren't Christian, please quit abusing me. Just think of how it would feel if you were in my position. Have a heart.

I have been in your position, but since everyones personality can change but yours, I learned that nobody is going to change just for you. Don't feel like driving in the right side of the street? Nobody is going to change traffic laws because you want to bitch about it.

This is blatant abuse. It really does hurt. Every time one of you mods switches my stickied topics with the unstickied ones, it's really tedious to have to go and switch them back. And I'm sick of it. I'm just sick of it. How would you like it if I broke all your windows, handed you a broom and dustpan, and said "clean it up"? Well, that's EXACTLY how I feel when I see those switched stickies and realize I have to fix it all.

Get over it.

Alright mods. I understand that my anger might be funny to witness. But at what expense? What do you suppose cause events like "Columbine" and "Virginia Tech"? Eric and Dylan were probably trashcanned on a regular basis. And I bet Cho Seung-Hui was beaten one too many times. And look what happened. You don't want me to go emo nuts and shoot up my school do you?

Everybody left Cho Seung-Hui alone. :mad: And yes, Eric and Dylan were beaten up often, but I mean it isn't like we are beating the hell out of you.

We are not going to change for you, we cannot change just for you. You can't walk into our board, change our rules to the way you want them and just sit happily.

If you don't like it, then get this obviously isn't the right forum for you.

Seriously . . . leave the Drama Queen alone.

Rep:
Level 98
STOP POSTING THAT PICTURE, IT STOPPED BEING FUNNY OR EVEN RELEVANT FROM THE SECOND TIME YOU POSTED IT.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
LOL Animefan isn't the one making the Drama anymore.

EDIT: I was talking about D.A.S, not EVA.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
LOL D.A.S.  is the one making the Drama Now  :tpg:
Fix'd  :)

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Buh? Why Was I brought up somewhere near the top??

Meh, if it is a joke forum, take it all as a joke.

If it is a serious forum, take it seriously.

I'm kinda late, but it still got said many times and then by me.
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :mad: You take this Serioush, I rule Nao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Buh? Why Was I brought up somewhere near the top??

Meh, if it is a joke forum, take it all as a joke.

If it is a serious forum, take it seriously.

I'm kinda late, but it still got said many times and then by me.

It's part joke, part serious. Depends on the topic.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Is it just me, or someone locked the God Topic, And I am not talking about Drunkman  :flag: