RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Read this one!

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Alright mods. I understand that my anger might be funny to witness. But at what expense? What do you suppose cause events like "Columbine" and "Virginia Tech"? Eric and Dylan were probably trashcanned on a regular basis. And I bet Cho Seung-Hui was beaten one too many times. And look what happened. You don't want me to go emo nuts and shoot up my school do you?

I don't think so. I'm not like you guys. But I have a right to the internet the same as you all do. I pay money to access the net every month.

This is blatant abuse. It really does hurt. Every time one of you mods switches my stickied topics with the unstickied ones, it's really tedious to have to go and switch them back. And I'm sick of it. I'm just sick of it. How would you like it if I broke all your windows, handed you a broom and dustpan, and said "clean it up"? Well, that's EXACTLY how I feel when I see those switched stickies and realize I have to fix it all.

I know most of you are from America, and I know most of America is Christian. I know that because Bush won the re-election in 2004. So let me say this to you: I bet that people who get pleasure from deeply scaring people like me, go to hell when they die. You guys don't want to go to hell, do you?

To those of you who do not believe in hell, or who aren't Christian, please quit abusing me. Just think of how it would feel if you were in my position. Have a heart.

Sincerely,
Animefan

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You should be grateful to have your own forum here, even though it's an unimportant joke forum.

Actually, that would be pretty hilarious for you to shoot up a school because of us.

It would be on the news and everything.

Wouldn't be the first time a website caused something to make the news.

If you were to write a note that blames RMRK before shooting up the school and committing suicide, that might get RMRK some hits.

I don't encourage that though.

But causing something to happen that gets on the news would put us next to 4chan.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 11:19:08 PM by Irock »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I agree, actually....Savarast has actually contributed more because of the nice post in here. Animefan, you're becoming the same as you was in the first place.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Tezuka, I never do or say anything mean, unprovoked.

What I mean by that is, that I don't get angry without reason, and I have a DANG GOOD reason.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
This is a forum in The Sewers, it is going to be spammed, you can't stop that, it is even in the rules.

D:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
True, but there's a difference between spamming, and dropping a mile-thick leaf pile on me, giving me a fork, and saying "escape".

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

What I mean by that is, that I don't get angry without reason, and I have a DANG GOOD reason.
Must I repeat myself? This board is a joke.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

But I'm not laughing.

Sometimes Saddam would execute people when he thought it would be funny. Does that mean it really is?

Rep:
Level 102

But I'm not laughing.

Sometimes Saddam would execute people when he thought it would be funny. Does that mean it really is?
Life isn't a joke.

THIS BOARD IS NOT A SERIOUS BOARD. IF YOU WANT A SERIOUS BOARD THAT YOU CAN MODERATE, MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN FORUMS.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

But I'm not laughing.

Do you know what you just said!?

Anyway, Irock said what I was trying to say but bluntly.

Have fun in this board.

EDIT: That video was awesome.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Life isn't a joke. Now you're getting it. But you people are emotionally damaging me whenever someone screws my stickies and just laughs. You wouldn't be laughing if I really did shoot up a school because of it. Because I've lost faith in the kindness of people.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
You have GOT to be kidding me, linking terrorism to messing with stickies?

Even cyber-terrorism is a stretch.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Life isn't a joke. Now you're getting it. But you people are emotionally damaging me whenever someone screws my stickies and just laughs. You wouldn't be laughing if I really did shoot up a school because of it. Because I've lost faith in the kindness of people.

I heard the real world is a big, scary place

Too sheltered, perhaps?

Take it with a slice of pie

This is just a forum lol, not the whole world

It's raining outside

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

In a way, It cannot be stopped, It is in the Sewers for it would be spammed and railed...It cannot be stop. But in a way, Faggots will be Faggots, an Eyes for eyes, milk for cookies.

=/ Animefan, don't confuse Real Life with Internet.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Oh look I calmed down again.

Wow. I probably wouldn't have reacted like this if it were anything other than the old sticky joke again. I thought I was done with that, so imagine how bothered I was to see it come back. Like a bug I thought I already squashed.

Anyway, no I don't want you dead, whoever you are. And no, I'm not going to shoot up my school. I've got friends and a girlfriend there for petesake!

Tsk Tsk Tsk. Should I lock this damned topic which reflects a hateful me, or just delete it?

I'm beginning to worry that I might actually have bipolar somethingrather.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Leave it open i will make magical ponies fly all over it

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
lol, I only see more flaming coming towards here.

:-\ It's more of his decision wether he wants to open it or lock or delete it; not none of us.

And I always seems to be thy one to save thy Fan. >__>;;

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
WEEEEEEEEEE

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Nah. I wanna see what happens next. I think I WILL leave it open.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I doubt anyone will post anything significant anymore, you know.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Except for you and ME!!!!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member

No you're just a moron.

All you have to do is check the box at the top of this board's index over at the far right and at the bottom select Sticky and then click "Go!". Much faster than stickying/unstickying each topic individually.

Why you care so much about a Spam board, I'll never know, but...
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

No you're just a moron.

All you have to do is check the box at the top of this board's index over at the far right and at the bottom select Sticky and then click "Go!". Much faster than stickying/unstickying each topic individually.

It may be a spam board, but I at least like to keep it neat.

And regrettably, that option is not there. I checked the bar, and I don't see "Sticky". I think it's because I'm not an actual moderator. I'm just a guy with power over this particular section.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

No you're just a moron.

D= Actually, the world may never know, since this is the Internet.

It may be a spam board, but I at least like to keep it neat.
I Find it impossible to see it Been Neat after seeing that almost Every Thread/post in it are mostly Spam except the Image Anime Girls, The Loli Yuri and the Question.