RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DOFUS error (someone please help)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
When I registered, I got to the second page where you enter in the verification code, and every time I entered it it said it wasn't right, I know I typed it in right every time I typed it in!!! 
This happen to anyone else?

Here's even a picture (and I did type the "i", but it looks like a lower case l, but it's not)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I play this too, unfortunately i am not registered as a member, why dont you go to the dofus forums and ask help from there?

Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Wait, ok I'll try it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Maybe it was a capital V?
bringing sexy back

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I have a question: Is Dofus any god as a MMORPG?

Lol. Sadly I'm having the same trouble as you and it's pissing me off.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 05:05:22 PM by Lavata »

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
This game looks really interesting, I'll download it and tell you if I get the same problem, and if I don't I'll try to help out. =)

Edit: It worked for me, try clicking back and then getting a new image, maybe that will help.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 03:36:59 AM by BackSeatBandit »
->

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I did that like 16 times x.x Stil didn't work for me.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It is a good game, you can try it out. It's kind of an adventure fighting, if you get it, PMPLZ
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Something might be wrong with the client then. Try again, and if it still messed up, try re=downloading it.
->

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Did you use any specific mirror to download it?

Rep:
Level 88
I downloaded the one on this page (on the left since I have XP)
http://community.dofus.com/mmorpg/download/
->

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I tried again..still aint workin =\

No matter how much I try or how many times I pick a new one, noen of them work.

Rep:
Level 88
Hmmm, I'd try going to the forums and asking if anyone else had any problems like that and if so, what did they have to do. I think they'd have an answer, since it keeps happening to two people here.
->

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Woot. Finally got on =D

Rep:
Level 88
Awesome =D it's ok if you give me your username after you make your character?

BTW, I really like the classes.
->

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
My username is Lavataoricuna.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Which server are you guys on?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm not sure what the name is, but I'm on the orange one, not the green one with the flowers or whatever.
->

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
So...should I just keep trying? But I might be too into Gunz to play DOFUS though...

Rep:
Level 88
It's a pretty fun game; it's different than most online RPGs. It's like, a strategy game. If you think you'd like it, maybe give it one more try.
->

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yes, it is kind of different. And the creatures you fght are funny too
when they get hurt @_@
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Yes, it is kind of different. And the creatures you fght are funny too
when they get hurt @_@
I hate those yellow birds..totally forgot their name, but the noise they make when they attack you...AND their 6 MP... it's really hard for my Cas to fight back when they have high health.. =/
->