RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best FPS you've ever played?

Rep:
Level 88
*yawn*
Although it doesnt really go on as an FPS,
Spoiler for:
GEARS OF WAR! BEST F-ING 360 GAME YET!!!

until Halo 3...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Halo 3 is going to suck, and why write in such small letters?

Gears of War is an TPS, third person shooter, not a first person...I guess it doesn't count.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Halo 3 is going to suck

why? you don't have a 360? I guess thats why. =/
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
halo is one of the better fps franchises I think.  It sells that is, I don't think it even comes close to hl2.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Not that I have played many FPS's. I know Morrowind's default view is first person, so if you could see it as an FPS in that aspect, then that would be my choice, at least until Project Crescent is released.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 01:33:41 PM by Arwym »

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Eh... I don't know if morrowind would be included... it is a good game though.  hl2 is still better.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Halo 3 is going to suck

why? you don't have a 360? I guess thats why. =/

Nope, I like Halo 2 and 1, but I think the plot is going to ruin the story, but I think the multiplayer might be pretty good. My bro has a 360.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
true....but who plays halo 2 for 1 player mode? I Think I beat that thing once and was like alright cool NOW TO LIVE.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
My brother beat it all except on the hardest mode...

I like the sword and sticky grenades!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You can't beat it on legendary? how noob.  Sword is a noob weapon, but yeah I love it too  :D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
he never plays much, in fact he doesn't even own the game...  :-\

Spoiler for:
Sword is not a noob weapon.
I've gotten the thing past killing spree with just the sword against people ho have beaten it on legendary. Is legendary hard? I never really got into the story mode. I always  played multi. 

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sword = fun  using it online = getting flamed. =/ so I use shotty...oh and stickys...ask anyone who played me on live...your going to to get stuck a few times in a game with me.

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
Heh... the halo franchise is cool, but is not enough to make the 360 sell, so Microsoft signed contracts with japanese game companies... they're making a "3D anime idol maker" or something, looked pretty neat  ;D
 Halo 2 is not being ported by the PC? Or it already has been? I remember that halo was also a sci-fi book or something, if that's the case Bungie should avoid "making up" stories for the sequels and keep the book scripts.
I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/

Rep:
Level 88
*yawn*
Halo 2 Is being ported to the PC, but only for Vista

and BTW i never said Gears of War was an FPS, i said although it doesnt really count as an FPS

::)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Halo 2 Is being ported to the PC, but only for Vista

and BTW i never said Gears of War was an FPS, i said although it doesnt really count as an FPS

::)

opppsss....sorry!  ;)

A friend said GoW rocked...so did I cousin, but that cousin was born with Horns and a Tail...
I trust my friend, but not my cousin.

Rep:
Level 88
I still play Goldeneye with my bro and friends...they dont like it tho cuz i kill em all =D
right now tho the only FPS i play alot is Medal of Honor European Assault. and i barely play that, my time is for starcraft. :)

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Goldeneye, definitly. Also, the one that was for the N64. I LOVED that game..me and my cousin  played it constantly. I'm not used to the Gamecube one (forget which one it is) and I lost horribly in a 120~ kill game against 3 of my friends =\

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Timesplitters 2, hands down. According to the tracker, I have played that game for over four day's worth of play, and I still have not unlocked everything, but I'm only missing two levels, and I think six characters.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Goldeneye is my favorite, and Unreal Tournament is pretty cool. And for the record, Halo games suck.
:tinysmile:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
So you mean your games suck right?  ;8
Im kidding, but you have a point, they are okay with friends. Thats why I don't have a 360

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
UT2004 is a blessing to me, can't wait for 2007. Anybody has 2004 and wants to play a match sometime?
->

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I lost my copy of UT2K4, I miss it.

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
You can probably buy it for $15 or less. My friend bought it really cheap about 4 months ago, about $8; I was extremely surprised.

Edit: From a GameStop, in new condition =/
->

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Gunz is like a hybrid fps/tps, but I've been playing it for about five years. Best. Shooter. Ever.

And that's hard to give out to games these days.

Rep:
Level 87
Is that a pocket dimension? Indeed!
I don't know about the best, but the most fun I've had with a FPS is Killzone on the PS2. It was a little glichy, but good, gritty graphics, pretty decnt story for a console FPS, love the weps were standardish, but still fun. If I could have any wep from the game it would be th Helgaust assalt rifle.

But one of the most impressive parts of the game was the voice acting. Unbelivably good.
I apologize in advance for all spelling errors...