RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Just exhausted...

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I'm taking a road trip tomorrow morning. I dunno where I'm going or how long I'll be gone. I may be only away for a day or two, I may be gone for several weeks. I don't know. All I know is that I want to be any place but here right know.

In the past five days, I've just had so much shit hit the fan seemingly all at once. My cat had to be put down due to a health problem; my neighbor's house caught fire and not once was I thanked for helping to put out the major threat; my project Shadows was totally ignored on a smaller site and instead filled with comments like "yiff in hell" and such; my father is being more and more of an asshole to me everyday; my college has made yet another financial mistake with my paperwork (though thankfully this is something that my parents will deal with for me); and due to unforeseen circumstances, my summer income has now been reduced to charging the moths in my wallet for rent (hence why I could not make a donation for July, Roph. Sorry, I'll try to make up for it when things get better). All in five days.

@Arrow - I'm PMing you with a quick favor. If you're willing to do it, could you have it ready for me when I get back?
@Leventhan - Got a laptop with RMVX on it, so don't worry. I'll still work on those puzzles for you.
@Caro - Yes, I'm still working on your request too. Though in all honesty, I doubt that I'll finish it by the time I get back.  :-\
@Irock - Good luck with Gold Team's top secret weapon. :3
@Sword - I love you bro
So, yeah. I'm gone for a while to cool off. The problems will still be here when I get back, but at least I'll hopefully mentally feel better by then.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 05:45:33 PM by Dr_Sword »

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Okay well see you later then Zylos  :tpg:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
That sounds awful Zylos, but I hope it all works out.

Don't let the stress get to you, alright?

Rep:
Level 87
Well, come back soon Zylos. As soon as everything is sorted out. :(

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
tried talking to anyone about this besides online people?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Well, I hope you're able to clear your head. See you around.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Have fun, hope everything goes alright.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
I'm sry your cat died, mate :<

Be back soon and have a good time.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
;______________________;

Bring me back a tshirt  ;9
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
@Sword - Fuck you. Your added immaturity this week didn't help to relieve my headache.
I stopped after you asked me to, I thought we were cool bro.
:baww: it's okay though you can still flame me

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Just when I finish dressing up with the dress you gave me  :'(

Spoiler for NSFW:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I never know what to say ;9
Well, hope it all works out.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I. Am. Back.

Went out with a friend and hit up on Hershey, PA, Manhatten, NY, and Boston, MA. We would have spend more time out there, but we have a small budget and weren't looking forward to spending much more on gas alone (the prices in New York are ridiculously high). Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera, so no pictures. However, I did get loads of post cards, a T-Shirt from Boston, a couple of random souvenirs, and a giant Reese's Butter Cup the size of a pie.

So it's now off to check about a week's worth of unread mail and PMs.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Why no amarillo?

a T-Shirt from Boston

Bring me back a tshirt

You owe me one shirt kthx
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
Welcome back, Zylos. :)

Its been furriless without you. XD
(Yes, I do realize furriless isn't a word.)

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
HOLY SHIT ZYLOS IS BACK!!! *JOY*  :tpg:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Welcome home my furry friend.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
That was a Short Road Trip Zylos !!! I hope your back on top of things now... I remember once Dr Sword set his garden on fire and wasn't online for ages as he got grounded... I suppose no matter how bad things get the NET is the best escape... Unless the NET is the problem... LOL

I took time out as I lost interest in making RPG Games that looked like everyone elses... But now I think I am onto an original Idea !!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Yeah, if we had more money we would have spent more time eating chocolates in Hershey Park, but alas, most of our money got spent on small souvenirs, hotels, and gas. Like I said before, my source of income for the summer is no more, so I had to watch what I whipped my wallet out for. Still, the trip took my mind off of things, and that was all that I needed.

BTW, I look forward to seeing your game in action, LOS!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I remember once Dr Sword set his garden on fire and wasn't online for ages as he got grounded...
That was a very long time ago >_>

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
Welcome back, Zylos. :3

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I remember once Dr Sword set his garden on fire and wasn't online for ages as he got grounded...
That was a very long time ago >_>

One of the funniest things I remember on here... The photo's and the way you worded the incident was pure comedy...LOL

And that fact it wasn't meant to be had me in laughing in my office (I was at work at the time).

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows