RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Helllllloooo from Zylos

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Hello everybody, I'm Zylos, your friendly furry philosopher (say that five times fast).

I'm a college student majoring in Film and Video, and have a job as a fiction writer (although none of you will actually recognize my name on my book). I've had RPG Maker XP for about 8 months now and have taken to it as a obsessive hobby. Last month I found this site and I kinda hanged around to see if it was worth joining.

It was.

So it's nice to meet you all. I'm not much of a graphic designer, but if anyone ever needs any story ideas or catchy titles, I'll gladly lend a hand. Thanks!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

The Philosopher

Spoiler for:
oh, and Hi :D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Greetings...

And my brain just stopped so, we'll leave it at that. ;)

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Hello. Welcome to RMRK. ^_^

:welcome:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Furfagnugen.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Excuse me?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
welcome zylos.
your name is short so you're gonna be called either your name or zyl ^_^
Arlen is hot.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
You may call me whatever you want (within reason).

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Birdo!

Welcome. I will not call you Birdo. I do not think about anything I post in the Welcome board :P. I also speak in short sentences and I do not use contractions in the Welcome Board. This is because I like giving the impression I am a machine. Machines do not waste time on unnecessary words. I do not think. Welcome!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Welcome aboard RMRK!
Post often!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Welcome aboard RMRK!
Post often!

You can count on me to that, whether you really want me to or not!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Welcome, have a good time.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Hey Zylos
You look ready to be a well respected member...

May I ask if you drew the "furry" in ur avatar/signature?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Hey Zylos
You look ready to be a well respected member...

May I ask if you drew the "furry" in ur avatar/signature?

Nah, I made it with a generator and edited it with Gimp. I'm a writer, not an artist.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well, I may be a bit late...but here it is anyway.

Hello, and welcome to RMRK. Just follow the rules and that kind of general stuff. It's a great place with great people, so enjoy.