RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Megaman Song #2

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I finished another one up. (Sort of. I realize that there are a few things that need fixed, but I'm tired.) Now all I need is someone making a Megaman fan-game.  :-\
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:57:50 AM by irock »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Now all I need is someone making a Megaman fan-game.  :-\

....really?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Sure, I'd love to do music for one. Granted, it has to be done by someone who is dedicated and knows what they're doing.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I meant that I was surprised you weren't aware that half of Arrow's attempted projects are Megaman fan games.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
yeah, such as the battle network etc.

Also, its good =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
I meant that I was surprised you weren't aware that half of Arrow's attempted projects are Megaman fan games.

I know, but I was thinking more like a Megaman game that is basically a new one in the classic series.. Not an rpg, or anything like that.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
He actually had a Megaman platforming engine built in Game Maker. You should talk to him about it.