RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Make-A-chara script

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
(Geez I play to much runescape) Anyone know a script to make your own character similer to the thing used in Runescape?
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Rep:
Level 90
Why not just give yourself the option of selecting a character graphic at te start, instead of doing something stupedly complicated.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Theres one on rmxp.net...

but good luck finding all the needed templates and stuff.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
As dwarra said. Personally I don't reccomend using it unless you yourself are good at working with char sheets, that way you can set up your own stuff for it. Otherwise you should probably do something like pie said.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: thatsmypie
Why not just give yourself the option of selecting a character graphic at te start, instead of doing something stupedly complicated.

You know what? all you ever do is critisize people when they need help.

Oh yeah, you help them, but you always have to leave a dumb remark at the end. No offense or anything, but take a look back at your other "helpful" posts and you will see what I mean.

Off topic, I know, but it had to be said   :x
Co-Webmaster of The Gaming Alliance

Thanks to TheRaven off of The Players Guild.
R.P.G. Fan Game Status
[--TLOZ: Fierce Entity--]|||||||||||||||||||| - 3%

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
Quote from: GilgameshRO
As dwarra said. Personally I don't reccomend using it unless you yourself are good at working with char sheets, that way you can set up your own stuff for it. Otherwise you should probably do something like pie said.

I'm pretty good with making sprites... script?
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____