RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Script Request - Custom Menu System

pokeball AiROffline
Rep:
Level 87
Mock ups:

Main menu -
Spoiler for:

The "background" images are set to 80% opactiy.
Spoiler for:
Upon selecting the Status or order icons, the central image should enlarge like this:

The images to both the right and left would cycle in an infinite loop, replacing the stats and image in the center with their own.

Item Menu -
Spoiler for:

The sort option would sort all current items alphabetically.

Character status screen -
Spoiler for:

Images -
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

Leadership symbol -
Spoiler for:

If anyone could help me with this project, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you.
"The Optimist believes that we live in the best possible world. The Pesimist fears this to be true."

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I would try it, but it looks insanely difficult. Darklord might be able to do it, but his CMS shop has been closed for the past few months...
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
looking difficult and being difficult are two separate things. For the background, I'd probably make a separate window skin for the menu windows only. You'd use this in window inside your menu.
Code: [Select]
self.windowskin = RPG::Cache.windowskin('001-Blue01')

I'd take the request but my hands are tied with making a CSLS.

EDIT: Almost forgot. Here's a link to a blank windowskin
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 05:40:37 AM by Shinami »

pokeball AiROffline
Rep:
Level 87
Oh, I see... So, it really would be quite simple, then?
"The Optimist believes that we live in the best possible world. The Pesimist fears this to be true."

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Why use a new windowskin when you could use window.opacity = 0 ?

pokeball AiROffline
Rep:
Level 87
I see...  But none of this really helps since I don't know what to do with the information that's been given me.

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
heh... i wouldn't know how to do this... sorry, im a newbie scripter.. XD

if i knew how to script better i'd gladly help... and i will put some thought into how to make it work...
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!

if i knew how to script better i'd gladly help... and i will put some thought into how to make it work...
Same here.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?

Same here.

Me too....
Dude do you break dance?

pokeball AiROffline
Rep:
Level 87
Thank you for your kindness.

pokeball AiROffline
Rep:
Level 87
This is still unresolved.

Rep:
Level 88
Yes I can see that... :tpg: and i am sorry for you. all i can think of is... if it used php coding it would be easy.. rofl... i am still trying to figure out how to make this happen. I really want this to be made...

(in fact... i will take this whole weekend to make at least the main menu!)
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
Feildmaster Productions

pokeball AiROffline
Rep:
Level 87
Thank you so much.  I really appreciate it.

Rep:
Level 88
rofl... they called me on job on the weekend so i had no time to try it out.. I really want to make it, I'll get it sooner or later...!
Feildmaster Productions

pokeball AiROffline
Rep:
Level 87
There's no hurry.  I'm jsut happy to have help with this project.