RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[finished] Drainolas Valley

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I've just released my first game, Drainolas Valley. It's just a basic game... with the basic sprites :oops:  I've created it with a friend, for more info about it see our website: http://www.freewebs.com/inmoriam

the download of the game is also on that site.

some screenshots

Project: An Untold Story
Tilesets:                  |||||||||| 99%
Scripts:                   |||||||||| 80%
Story:                     |||||||||| 90%
Creating/mapping:          |||||||||| 34%

Overal status:             ||||||||||: 78%

How long dies a playthrough take rougthly?

about 1-3 hours, my fastest time was around 30 minutes, but if you don't know where to go it can take some more time. :wink:

Rep:
Level 90
Looks good, (First finished FULL) Game I've seen here) I'll download it tommorow.

What do others do with their game then? keep it for themself? :O_o:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Most people don't actually finish any games. They start overly ambitious projects and then end up dropping them. The sad truth.

Rep:
Level 90
I liked it  :)  You didnt put much time into the talking part, and there were battles about every 5 steps, but overall it was good! (I liked the horse in the beginning that said "Hihihihi" )
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

Rep:
Level 89
Just to be fair.

One of the worst games I've ever seen. (sorry)
It looks like you haven't but much work into it..
The mapping could use a lot of work.
Lots of bugs, like when being teleported, you face the wrong direction.
Also, the story isn't that great too..
You just go to the king, and he gives you "the mission" to save the world??
It's all a bit weird..

I give it a 2/10.
Started RPG making once again!

Rep:
Level 90
I have not played it yet but helipluis's description (I talk to him on MSN) makes me think its a cliche game.

Rep:
Level 90
I liked it because its simple =\ I dont care for games that make me think lol and ye aI forgot to say that. You set the teleports to facing the same direction =\
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

Well, in my next game I'll use more scripts... and I'll make the storyline a bit better :)... But thanks for you're advise... thanks to you I know what I can improve  :D

Rep:
Level 91
scripts smell -.-

if you truely want to show awsomeness and not just cute face, you use events
why? cause it shows you worked for it
mass usage of scripts mean you are a lazy moron that can't do anything on his own (unless you made the scripts)

i didn't play it yet.. but if even they talk about it like that i am not sure i want to play ~_~
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
I'm about to download it now, even though its getting lousy reports and feedback, then I can judge the game FULLY.

EDIT: Ok, I downloaded the game file, I downloaded the RTP file, yet it still ceases to load up, when I try playing it it comes up with the message:-
RGSS102E.dll could not be found. Can anyone tell me what this means. I dont see why you couldn't have made a gamedisc with it then upload the file and post the URL. If anyone could help that would be great, or perhaps could the creator make a gamedisc out of it then upload it, it would make thing easier for me coz I have a really bad computer.

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: inmoriam
Well, in my next game I'll use more scripts... and I'll make the storyline a bit better :)... But thanks for you're advise... thanks to you I know what I can improve  :D

No problem  :wink:
Started RPG making once again!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: blueXx
scripts smell -.-

if you truely want to show awsomeness and not just cute face, you use events
why? cause it shows you worked for it
mass usage of scripts mean you are a lazy moron that can't do anything on his own (unless you made the scripts)

i didn't play it yet.. but if even they talk about it like that i am not sure i want to play ~_~

ok, tell me this. why try and make your own scripts, such an an ABS, and have it not work at all rather than just use one of the perfectly working ones? you said yourself that prgramming an event ABS is near impossible