RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How Do You Listen To Your Music?

Poll

How Do You Listen To Your Music?

Through Head-Phones
8 (26.7%)
Through Ear-Phones
5 (16.7%)
Through Speakers
3 (10%)
Through A Surround-sound Sterio System
1 (3.3%)
All Of The Above
13 (43.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I WUB HEADPHONES.

But i usually just go with whats around me.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
A little bit of all of them.

That way I dont kill my ear drums just one way  ;8
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Ear phones and speakers. Allow us to choose more than one option. D:<

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Head phones Just so my music dont sound tinny and crap =/

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
5.1 Surround Sound on my Computer.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
All of the above. It really doesn't matter as long as i can enjoy it.(Except the surrond sound i don't have one.)
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 87
Prettty much the same reason as Ruzu.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Ear phones in school, speakers at home
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Ear phones if I'm not alone D: otherwise by speakers
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Surround Sound Speakers and Headphones.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Ear phones at way, headphones in bedroom, and speakers when going to sleep.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I listen to music naked.
:tinysmile:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
It gets the blood thumping in your something. And by something I mean your something down thur.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
At my computer (speakers) on the move (earphones) or in my car (loud).

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
All of the above.  Depends on the music, the moment, and the available resources.  :)

For example, when I am cleaning and moving all the time, I use speakers. 
Or when I am going to listen to Japanese music (I like some bands :D), I prefer to do it with headphones/earphones.  Obviously, everyone around me will think I am crazy just because I listen to Japanese.  Yet, they listen to English, a language that is not exactly ours.  >.>  What's the difference?  A different language, that's it, even if more popular around here.  I also heard that Japanese people like Reggaeton, which is spoken in Spanish with pure, vulgar Puerto Rican 'slang'.  But that's for another thread, heh.

So yeah. ^_^;

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
 listen through earphones with a loudness eq

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
dosen't matter as long as i can headbang to it!
Leons Vengance
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24854.0.html

Project: Leons Vengance
Overall:10%
Maps:7%
Story:8%
Sidequests:4%
Database: 30%

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
With my cans on <3
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I use my awesome studio headphones for just about everything now. Where they expensive as hell? Yes. Would I buy em again? HELL yes.

Thank you, Sennheiser. You make a damn good set of head speakers.

Spoiler for These are they:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Headphones usually..

My headphone's just like Arrow's, but of a different camp-honey
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I listen to music anally. 

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I use my ears :)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
A wire directly into my brain.
Or some Sony studio headphones, those work too. 

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I use my awesome studio headphones for just about everything now. Where they expensive as hell? Yes. Would I buy em again? HELL yes.

Thank you, Sennheiser. You make a damn good set of head speakers.

Spoiler for These are they:

Lol I have a pair of those, but I use these =o
bringing sexy back