RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Suikoden Like Duel System

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...

For my game, I may release it after it has some things ironed out. It looks really good with Mode07, too bad Mode07 f's up the tint screen command.
Anywho, if I release it, all you half to do is copy and paste it into your project. 0.0
That simple eh?

Tell me what you think.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 01:19:21 AM by Arkbennett »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It looks interesting. Could you give some more information?

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah sure.
It's 100% evented.
Has a working gradient formula, it works very well, almost as good as a scripted one.

Your enemies setup can be customized at the beginning, Name, HP, MAX HP, Attack, & Defense.
Making it very user friendly, which is why I may release it.

Attack > Defend > Deathblow > Attack

You can setup 9 enemy hints, 3 attack, defend, deathblow..
And um.. That's it.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I can't wait for this to be released. Good luck. ;)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
wow ^_^ you made it through events very nice =)

and someone made a version of this too =) its in script though. and uses call event to activate =)

if you upload your's it should realy go under database ill vote for that ^_^

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Wow, you made that with just eventing !!? :o
Nice! ;D

Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks a lot, I may just release it.
I'll just rework some stuff to make it more user friendly, a plug and play type thing.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'll just rework some stuff to make it more user friendly, a plug and play type thing.

Why did you put this in tutorials and events if there's no tutorial and you're thinking about releasing it?  :-\

Anyway, nice work!

Rep:
Level 87

Why did you put this in tutorials and events if there's no tutorial and you're thinking about releasing it?  :-\

Anyway, nice work!

Well, it's an event system. So it can't go anywhere else.
I'm sorry!  :'(
Please don't kill me!

Thanks though!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Anyway, nice work!

Well, it's an event system. So it can't go anywhere else.
I'm sorry!  :'(
Please don't kill me!

Thanks though!

Sorry, it wasn't supposed to come out that way!  :D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
It can either be here or in RPG Maker 2000, 2003, & XP Discussion.
You did nothing wrong Ark ^_^

I'm looking forward to more info on this system.