RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
About This Section - Revival

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
It was me. I was the one who called upon Roph, and pleaded with him to make this section into the Anime & Manga section, and move it into General. You might believe it's selfish, but first, let me explain.

I realized something. There was no point to me having a section if it was in the sewers. All I'd put in it was either anime, or shit. Either way, it would be bombed by attacks, and I could not enforce my own rules down there, nor could any moderator enforce the real rules down there, because it was a sub-section of The Sewers, where the rules don't apply.

But now, now that it's in the General Section, RMRK law applies here. I know I don't need to post these, because all of you have already read them, right? Nonetheless, a friendly reminder:
RULES:
1. No Flaming - Flaming is the performance "art" of posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting, usually in the social context of a discussion board. Flaming will result in a 1 week ban no questions asked.
2. No S.P.A.M. - Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages

Now that this section is in General, you really will get a 1 week ban for posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting under RMRK law, and posts that count as spam will be removed and can NOT be resurrected, under RMRK law.

I know exactly what you're thinking right now. You're thinking I'm going to use this section to entrap you. You think I'm going to post shit to make you mad, and then when you say something deliberately hostile and insulting, I'll report you and have you banned for a week, even though I probably deserve whatever it is you had to say. However, even if you don't want to believe me, the real, honest truth, is that I'm through posting shit.

FROM HERE ON OUT, THIS SECTION IS, AND FOREVER WILL BE, ANIME, MANGA, AND JUST THAT.

I am Animefan after all. Not Gunfan, not Hallucinationfan. If I'm going to have jurisdiction over a section, it should be about all things anime.

It's a section to protect all things anime and manga, from the evils of flaming and spam. If you want to accuse me of lying, go ahead. But soon you will see, this section will be rebuilt anew!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:36:52 AM by Animefan »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
hey man i liek narooto cn i post hear man?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
faggot

Also can't you just post rules and not a revelation about how your apparently going to stop being gay for the 10th time
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
that's nice.

remember that as a single forum mod, pretty much everyone who is on staff outranks you and...well...don't expect a lack of flame if you say something stupid.

edit: oh yes, and there's a non-censorship policy on the forums, and I can quote a post in the mod hut to prove it, so don't start deleting posts all willy-nilly.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:05:03 AM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
faggot

Also can't you just post rules and not a revelation about how your apparently going to stop being gay for the 10th time
I'm not just posting rules. These are the official rules of RMRK. http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,80.0.html

And I'm not after your approval. Especially not your approval.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
if that rule was ever enforced, we'd all be permabanned.

also: stop trying to use the rules as a shield to hide your own stupidity.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
faggot

I'm not just posting rules. These are the official rules of RMRK. http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,80.0.html

These are the official rules of RMRK. http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,80.0.html

These are the official rules of RMRK.
rules of RMRK.
:froghat:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
This isn't about "my approval," You pretty much posted an unnecessary rules topic when the goddamn main rules of the forum cover this already.

Also, you have way too many power trips to be real.

Now that this section is in General, you really will get a 1 week ban for posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting under RMRK law, and posts that count as spam will be removed and can NOT be resurrected, under RMRK law.

I know exactly what you're thinking right now. You're thinking I'm going to use this section to entrap you. You think I'm going to post shit to make you mad, and then when you say something deliberately hostile and insulting, I'll report you and have you banned for a week, even though I probably deserve whatever it is you had to say. However, even if you don't want to believe me, the real, honest truth, is that I'm through posting shit.

What the fuck is wrong with you, it's been like a day and you are already threatning on banning people for a week, when that isn't even your fucking job. Leave that to the Super Moderators to decide.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
This isn't about "my approval," You pretty much posted an unnecessary rules topic when the goddamn main rules of the forum cover this already.

Also, you have way too many power trips to be real.

What the fuck is wrong with you, it's been like a day and you are already threatning on banning people for a week, when that isn't even your fucking job. Leave that to the Super Moderators to decide.
What the fuck is wrong with you? It's been like a day and you are already putting words in my mouth.

I never said I would be the one doing the banning. I just said those who broke the flaming rule would be banned for a week. "Would be" is not "I will". And I'm not threatening, I'm stating a fact. It's right there in the RMRK rule topic.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
You're a douchebag.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
What the fuck is wrong with you? It's been like a day and you are already putting words in my mouth.

I never said I would be the one doing the banning. I just said those who broke the flaming rule would be banned for a week. "Would be" is not "I will". And I'm not threatening, I'm stating a fact. It's right there in the RMRK rule book.

To say this again, because you can't listen, I said you are threatening to ban people, whether it is you or not doing the banning, you WILL go running to the nearest Smod that you know doesn't hate you already and tug on their shirt begging them that whoever offended you had to be banned.

It isn't your decision, you are here to simply alert the attention of a higher up about a post that is ban worthy, not tell them to ban them for a week and trot off on your high horse.

You're too damn full of yourself kid.

Rep:
Level 98
Here is an example of how this topic should have been:

Welcome to the Anime & Manga board. Please stay on topic or you will be reprimanded.

Please adhere to the global rules of RMRK.net, which can be found here.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Alright. Now let me axe you a question.

If I were to change the first post in this topic to EXACTLY what you just wrote right there, what would happen?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I'd just ignore it like I do with everything else in this board.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
The rules exist for a reason you guys
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:23:28 AM by Malson »

Rep:
Level 98

If I were to change the first post in this topic to EXACTLY what you just wrote right there, what would happen?

You would have a rules topic and not one full about how you're going to stop shit posting and how you're going to beg and plea that someone get banned.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

You would have a rules topic and not one full about how you're going to stop shit posting and how you're going to beg and plea that someone get banned.
And what kind of responses would that topic get, if any?

Rep:
Level 98

And what kind of responses would that topic get, if any?

Probably none because it's just a rules topic, it's there to remind people to be good.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
So you're saying, if I change my first post right now, into exactly what you just said, that's what will happen?

Well then let's test it.

Rep:
Level 98
No, how about you lock this and unsticky it and post a new one that's not full of shit.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This section got off to a great start, I see.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

But seriously, an anime related section has been asked for previously. Also online game forums have been requested too. This is a serious forum, lots of people watch anime or read manga here. It's pretty ironic how he's the mod here and you're the ones flaming so much. It makes me feel like I was trying to troll you by making this board (hence the image), but no, it's a serious forum. Other things aside, animefan knows his anime. Who is better? NAMKCOR? maybe, but he's already a mod and therefore already has power over this forum. If Animefan does something wrong then he'll lose the power over this board.

Quit bitching, give this board a chance, and anski have a glass of water or something =)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
IMO, it should've been given to Caro from the start, but I don't really care about anime anyway, so whatever.