RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Celestias Ferrum ~Chapter One Released!~

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
lol, I'll send you one of the intro by itself once I'm done making it ^_~ (Or if I just call it a day.)

I didn't use any switches or variables though >_> It was all just alot alot of repetitive testing and timing and figuring out the math, alot of grunt work, it's not complicated however. It is rather tedious, but rewarding.

wait, I did use one switch, but that was to make the set up for skipping the intro with less lag, without the switch it was just a action triggered event that would freeze the game for like 3 seconds trying to process everything, the switch smoothed it out XD

edit-

forgot to say, +rep if you like the vid becuase I am greedy XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
=< Saved by a Switch? I imagine so.

I would rather like the Code eventing of it.

& your bit greedy on getting Rep xD

Rep:
Level 87
Me? Greedy? Never! D: I'm a good person :tpg:

lol, but there really isn't a code, just a bunch of picture events XD Inspried by White Tie's Ending credits actaully, well, not relaly, I only got the idea from them, I was really inspired by Luminous Arc's opening.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
& The Reason I liked it, it's because I had been experimenting on something similar with bad results <sigh>

Reminds me of those Japanese Novel Games with an Openings similar with CGs . . . which is what intrigues me more  :tpg:

& yes, your greedy!!!  ;D lol

Enough spamming =< Overall, good, & Original, thou a cleaner version would be better but if you say it could overkill the computer, guess that is understandable.

Rep:
Level 87
well one last spam note I guess, a special thanks to SithLord999 (Seth) for helping me with his, he was able to search up some awesome Back Ground CGs from his huge collection XD

Rep:
Level 87
alright, update, the full intro is uploaded on youtube now, enjoy, also on the first post.

enjoy XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bE2rB-eGIE

Rep:
Level 87
adding lyrics cuz I said so XD

right now, all I'm really waiting on is for the project to get back to me from Alpahchix who is going to test play, fix whatever grammer problems left that I, well, all the people who submitted grammer reports, didn't find, and type up enviroment discriptions for everything XD

A big thanks for him, I was going to just take it out since my grammer sucked so bad but he volunteered to do it.

Other than that, I'm waiting on the Logo, which I've put in a request for one to Hanzo who took it and said he'll do it.

I need to finish Avion's battler >_>;;

Hopefully Seth will make me a new world map but he's pretty busy right now, so deal wit it, I personally thought I did a good job making it XD ....... yeah I know I suck at mapping X_X'

lets see...what else, well, not anything really. I'd like to develop the CARDS system as far as the fusion card is concerned, but that's not all that important right now.

Yeah, I'd probably better make some icons for the Cards and the compactor, and the fusion slot too :P

hm...what else.... it's all just loose ends, it's all pretty much said and done with XD Can't wait to release, after this, I'm putting the project on some what of a hold till summer as my grades are sucking atm, so I need to focus, and so for fourth quarter I'll be only focusing on spriting as far as rmxp is concerned.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :) Ti'll summer? I see competition for some reason >__>;;; Celestias Ferrum Releasing in summer =< would like to play.

Ermm, Finish that Avion battler of course D:<

<gulp> Now that would look more like an Anime/Image opening I say D:

Rep:
Level 87
Nah, the release is going to be within the week, so I'll have the finalized chapter one up everywhere while I rest XD

and don't worry about competition, I'm sure theres alot of other rmxp games out there that used CG rips XD

nah, not really :P

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
=< Probably true.

Yet, Soul-Rave & Celestial Ferrum <3 Are like the only ones I've seen using Ripped cgs. (*lol,  I am such a ripper xD I gotta get that logo fix fast)

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
You use ripped CGs because no one wants to make art for you >:)

Also, am the only who sees all of the female CG in this game as preteen kids?

A lot of people use ripped graphics though, you shouldn't worry much about it.

Rep:
Level 87
yeah, I haven't seen many really good RMXP games using the CG as well, the character portraits are everywhere though :P

as for the girls, well, they all ARE preteens XD Avion is 19, Miho and Fukai 17 while Sakuran is 14? (Lol, secret about her age and I'm not telling XD)

The other 3 supporting characters, Frevella = 19, Song Lee = 18, Akane = 22 :P

Meh, don't blame me, I'm only a kid myself XD

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
They all look like they're 10 to me :P

Rep:
Level 87
The one who shot the sheriff AND the deputy!
Project of the Month winner for May 2008Project of the Month winner for June 2008
Quote from: monkeydlu
Hopefully Seth will make me a new world map but he's pretty busy right now, so deal wit it, I personally thought I did a good job making it XD ....... yeah I know I suck at mapping X_X'
I'll get started on it after Rose's request. XD Keep up working on your intro! Haha.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
lol, will do.

I'mma hold off the marathon of anime watching and keep working, I watched 11 eps of Host Club last night, I needed a romantic comedy to cheer me up as well as some inspiration, dun know though, no real inspiratin but I feel like working more now XD

I will get that lrics thing finished today, if not timed, it will be finished.

With those issues out of the way, the last things are fixing up the fusion card system and the Avion Battler sprite x-x

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
lol, I Watch CLANNAD & H2O ~ Footprints in the Sand to get my romance inspiration, but umm, just expect a rather sad ending from both :P

Rep:
Level 87
host club is just funny XD

my main inspiration is still my fav series ever Ichigo 100% GTO my second favorite series but hm...not so much influence from that though XD

Rep:
Level 87
alright, back to school, personal life is going to be taking me away from rmxp for the rest of the year, so I'm going to be releasing the almost final version either today or tomorrow. After I finish everything else today, I will get on and add in the intro credits, as well as try and finish Avion's battler and the fusion slot system, both right now is not mandatory, but it won't be final without them.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Hoping it gets resolved.

& To see that New Logo Title =< Which I liky. lol

Rep:
Level 87
I hope so too..... *sigh* I'm not Asian anymore.... :'(

anyways, logo:

Credits for the logo goes to Hanzo Kimura

Updated the logo by itself on the first page

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
That logo is so badass it's not even funny.

Rep:
Level 87
haha, thanks, Hanzo's really good XD

anyways, I'm seriously an lazy bastard..... so I wanted to ask, anyone want to take screenshots for me? hahaha, stupid question, ignore it, anyways, updates, yush, very busy with school these days, so it's a definete that I'll only get to work on the game on weekends, unforutantly, I'm going out of town for a chess torney this friday and I'll be coming back saturday night, but I think I'll be able to clean up the game by then, what I'm really hoping for now is that the Chibi's will be colored and done before the final release.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Hauuuu~ But I like the li'l chibis black & white! they look cute <3 xD

lol, =< well good luck on the chess tournament & hope you win. =X

Other than that, work! work! xD

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Heheh... Caro sounds like Nodame. <3

Oh... that's a very nice logo! and I'm glad you have found someone for chibi works... or you haven't?
I won't help you in any kind of artwork, you have to choose to work me as a writer or an artist.
Anyway, good luck. =)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
This project could be the next big thing.
*adds to list*
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.