RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help RMRK and get scripts

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
As some of you may know, RMRK needs money, and since I am too poor to donate money, I am going to try and put this idea out there. Maybe it won't get anything, because I don't really know anyone here willing to pay for scripts, but here goes:

I will take any requests on the condition that you donate money to RMRK. Make a request topic in the appropriate forum and then post a link to it here. I will take a look at the request and suggest a price, and I will do the script no matter how boring as long as you make the suggested donation.

The script will be yours and yours only until such a time as you give me permission to release it. I will not release it before that time and it is up to you whether that time ever comes.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
this is why my friend you are a super moderator  :-*

awesome way to contribute.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 85
great idea (thant anyone really clicks on the donate to rmrk button ;)), but how much whould the price be, examples:

minigames
platform script
mmorpg scripts

(im talking about scripts for xp even while its in the vx part :P
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 06:25:11 AM by drakenkanon »

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Good idea Modern ^^
I hope you will become successfull although be careful not to get consumed in the commissioned world.

*hugs*

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Thanks Zeriab.

I'll write RMXP scripts too everybody. As for price, it depends on the request. As I said, make a request in the forum, then link to it in this topic and I will tell you a minimum donation if you want me to make the script. If the requester agrees, then I will write the script and send the requester an encrypted copy so that he can see what the script does and if it fulfills his expectations. I will then wait for confirmation that the donation was made by Roph and once it is, I will send the unencrypted script to the requester.

Rep:
Level 85
i have a simple request, or im willing to pay for this depends on the cost

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,28698.msg362798.html#msg362798
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 02:00:27 PM by drakenkanon »

Rep:
Level 97
Well, that's pretty simple and I've done something similar in VX. $5-$10 would probably be enough, depending on how much you want, but I'd want you to make a mockup. Do you want the choices to all appear in the message window, as that would be annoying and new ($10), or do you want them all to come up in a separate choicebox (What I did in VX, so only $5)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 07:02:00 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 85
sounds kindoff cheap, ill think about it, if i cant find any ill buy it from you (by the way i want a seperate)

Rep:
Level 85
Jack of all Trades
Thought i'd just throw the idea out...

If you start getting many takers or a script that you would like to make community... You might give people an option on whether or not to make it a community script instead of a personal script and have an appropriate discount for people opting to go community script. That might not be viable right now. The point is to get donations. For lesser scripts this wouldn't be needed, as they are already more personalized and of less importance to the community.

Think this was a great idea on your part, hope you get some takers, way to keep a good site going.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 01:03:12 AM by Arclight »
Arclight

A Jack of all Trades
An Ace of None

Rep:
Level 85
ok i agree, i want it seperate (in a seperate textbox) while having the choice everytime of stretching the window up or not (always scrollbar) you told me this was 5 dollar so thats the price im going to donate when i see it looks nice, can you please send any further info+demo+script (when donated the 5 dollar) by pm, and can you include screenies of the event setup (with the endless choices part) so i can see or its easy to set up

Rep:
Level 97
Okay, I'll get around to it soon. I don't have internet where I am now so it will be maybe a week before I can get it to you. If you want a preview though, you can go to the ATS topic in the RMVX Scripts Database. It doesn't have a scrollbar, but that's a rough idea of what it is.

EDIT::

It's come to my attention that the UMS has a feature like this:

http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/?showtopic=7692

See the last screenshot.

DO you still want me to make this?
And if so, are you using any message systems currently?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 10:57:12 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
This topic doesn't seem to be generating any more response, and since I don't have all that much time for scripting lately I am closing this topic.