RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[request] more choices (endless)

Rep:
Level 85
i need a script to have endless choices, in rpgxp there are maximum 4 choices, i need it with a scrollbar and above the upper right corner of the text box, i am sure there are enough but i cant seem to find them :P

Rep:
Level 85
Destiny's Corpse
Could you clarify what you mean by Choices? It isn't clear at all what you mean.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
It makes perfect sense. He's referring to the event command "Show Choices". There's only a possible of 4 choices when you use it. He wants more. Just think... :-\

Rep:
Level 85
sorry for late reply but i just baught super smash brothers brawl and i was playing it, but yes i am referring to the event command show choices, indeed i want more choices, 4 is to little :P (endless choices whould be very best, when thats impossible just as much as possible)

Rep:
Level 85
Destiny's Corpse
Well, you could do it like this:

Have three choices, and have the first three options be choices. Have the 4th option say 'More Options'. In the 'More Options' handler, do the same thing! Does that make sense?

Rep:
Level 85
Well, you could do it like this:

Have three choices, and have the first three options be choices. Have the 4th option say 'More Options'. In the 'More Options' handler, do the same thing! Does that make sense?
i already taught about this myself, but than it would take ages to do it because of this:
when you whant to go to the next you have to insirt a new choices (only 3 left) but when you want to make it so he can go back too it whould take hell of a work (and only 2 choices left everytime)

besides that 2 reasons it looks very crappy to have only 2 choices at a time

this looks like a simple script, anyone who could do it (perhaps modern algebra?)