RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Song-A-Week Review

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Hey there. I did this once before but it kinda died out so I'm reintroducing it. Each week I'll post a song, along with a blurb about it, to help you guys expand your musical horizons and lend an ear to songs you might potentially fall in love with. I'll also link to each post I make for a song in this one, so enjoy!

Song 1: Jupiter Sunrise - Steal Me [ http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24549.msg307925.html#msg307925 ]

Song 2: This Town Needs Guns - 26 Is Dancier Than 4 [ http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24549.msg309875.html#msg309875 ]
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 05:35:39 PM by Malson »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Song #1

Song: Steal Me
Artist: Jupiter Sunrise

Here's a song I came across browsing random purevolume profiles. It's rather simple, and doesn't do much to surprise or wow anyone, but it achieves a great amount of beauty, with incredibly well-written lyrics. It's simple enough for any guitarist to play, but in its simplicity it goes very far and is really emotionally powerful.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Song #2

Song: 26 Is Dancier Than 4
Artist: This Town Needs Guns

Another random band I encountered. They're not really hard music, but they have a lot of unique rhythms and counterpoint, at the same time achieving a really good mood. This is a pretty good example of their style. Unlike the first one, you'll be less able to play this song, but it's nice to turn on and tune out to.

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
Song #1

Song: Steal Me
Artist: Jupiter Sunrise

Here's a song I came across browsing random purevolume profiles. It's rather simple, and doesn't do much to surprise or wow anyone, but it achieves a great amount of beauty, with incredibly well-written lyrics. It's simple enough for any guitarist to play, but in its simplicity it goes very far and is really emotionally powerful.

This is a pretty good song.  I'll be keeping it in my playlist.  Thanks. =]

Song #2

Another random band I encountered. They're not really hard music, but they have a lot of unique rhythms and counterpoint, at the same time achieving a really good mood. This is a pretty good example of their style. Unlike the first one, you'll be less able to play this song, but it's nice to turn on and tune out to.

Didn't like this one quite as much, but it's not bad.  I'll probably keep this one as well. :D

Good choices.
* Jalkson waits 'til next week.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Song #2

I seriously enjoyed this.

:tinysmile::tinysmile: