RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Own up.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I hear that a thread's been made in the Extra Access section about me.

So, what's being said in there about me? And why is my rep so low?

Look, either this topic is about the posts I've made in the threads, or it's about pms I've sent.

If it's the second one, I'd like to know who the traitors are. If you want any chance of our friendship surviving, you better come forward now. If I find out the hard way, then it's over for good. I thought I could trust you guys.

Secondly, where do you get off, picking on the victim?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I hear that a thread's been made in the Extra Access section about me.

So, what's being said in there about me? And why is my rep so low?

Look, either this topic is about the posts I've made in the threads, or it's about pms I've sent.

If it's the second one, I'd like to know who the traitors are. If you want any chance of our friendship surviving, you better come forward now. If I find out the hard way, then it's over for good. I thought I could trust you guys.

Secondly, where do you get off, picking on the victim?
Well if you wanna know about traitorism (not a word, I think) we would like to know who traitorized us.

No repfaggory, pl0x.

Maybe.

Ok.

No repfaggory, pl0x.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Wait, what? I didn't sanction anything against you.

Or do you mean someone is doing bad things to you to? Because, you have extra access, so you can view those boards.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Smaller words, please. What is sanction? Seriously. I'm just a kid.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
DotA time. kthxbai.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I have been following this from behind the corner, and trust me, if you take things seriously then you had best to avoid the sewers. I have nothing against you but this is getting ridiculous. Take it easy, noone is on a vendetta against you.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Then what's this news I get about a thread made about me in extra access? And explain to me the drop in my rep, from 4, to -158? You can't. The only way, is if tons of people were instantly given a reason to dislike me. In other words, the aforementioned thread against me.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Nope, mods have the ability to modify your rep. Also, only noobs and people who just joined this site or very shallow people will actually care about your rep. There is no hating going on around here from what I know, take a deep breathe and avoid the sewers. ~ ~ ~

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Look, bitch. Don't mess around. An actual moderator told me about the thread. There's NO WAY a mod could be that evil. You're clearly lying to me, or you just don't notice the thread. Either way, cut the bullshit.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
only a SUPER mod or an admin has access to power Rep + or -.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Then what's this news I get about a thread made about me in extra access? And explain to me the drop in my rep, from 4, to -158? You can't. The only way, is if tons of people were instantly given a reason to dislike me. In other words, the aforementioned thread against me.

You know, I'm gonna tell you a few things:

1) This is the Internet...try to cool off.

2) It mostly have to do with your PMs you sended.

3) No, people don't dislike you...it's the way you Impulsively Acted towards that action.

4) Why the F*ck are you taking Bio too Damn Serious?!

5) D< BECAUSE IT'S SPAAAAAAAAAAAAARTA!

6)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Uh why are you taking biohazard seriously

This person has failed in getting the true 200,000th post.

My bawls were too big.

^ taken from Moo's sig

4) Why the F*ck are you taking Bio too Damn Serious?!

5) D< BECAUSE IT'S SPAAAAAAAAAAAAARTA!

[/quote]

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Sorry for my "outlandishness", hustler :mad:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

No, what I meant was, a mod wouldn't do something like lie to me about a thread made about me.

And a SUPER mod would never power down the rep of the one being victimized. Especially one who actually cares about that. A one year sentence in hell after death awaits people who get off on laughing at people who they make angry and really really stressed.

And about bio... at this point I don't care about that anymore. The only thing I'm mad about... is the so-called "friends" who betrayed me by posting pms I sent them, and getting my rep dangerously lowered. You traitors deserve to die. ;o <- harsh? (nouman edit)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 12:10:58 AM by Nouman »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Noone never denied the thread ~_~

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
All I want to know at this point, is who betrayed me.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
BRING IN THE LOCK  :a: :a: :a: :lock:

handle personal issues with members through PM's or other forms of messaging

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
ahahahahahaha @ this thread and animefan in general

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Animefan, what the hell?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Posting in a hilarious locked topic.  :bean:
:tinysmile: