RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Newbies Free Map Package!

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
All these maps have been made by me. 100%

SCREENSHOTS!!!
Forest Town Part 1

Forest Town Part 2

« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 02:06:26 AM by lorehunter »
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

Rep:
Level 88
Sorry for the double post but if anyone wants a custom made map please also post this here and I will try to include that in the next Package. Might not if it's big.
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I like the idea, free maps is something people can use to save time and if their bad at mapping. To get some downloads try posting screenshots so people know what to expect.

anyways good idea  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I KNEW I was missing SOMETHING lol. Thanks for reminding about Screenshots Nouman lol I'm so dumb. Will upload them now.
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

pokeball KanOfflineMale
Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Mapping expert.
I'm a pretty good mapper.  I could help if you like :D Just PM me.

Rep:
Level 88
I'll think about it. For now I'm just doing this solo. But if I get way to many requests I'll start recruiting mappers to help.
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
...fine, I'll start my own map package thing and recruit people. =D

Anyways. Good idea.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
...fine, I'll start my own map package thing and recruit people. =D

Anyways. Good idea.

Bad idea. I hate when people copy my ideas. I'd advise against it. :-\

Rep:
Level 88
Lol so you wanna compete? Well I surrender. I don't like competing and I'm just doing this for the sake of other people not for reputation or fame. So if you compete with me then I will not oblige.

And yeah Lominisio is right. You want to steal my idea and copy it? Mod reporting time! ;D
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I don't like to compete either. I was just going to make a friendly thing. Since no one wants it I guess I won't make it.

And you can't report me for giving out free maps and getting others to help.

Rep:
Level 88
Oh I am not against it! Go ahead! Feel free to do this, just give a bit of credit to me for starting the idea, please.  :lol:

I'm not reporting you for that, for plagerizing my idea lol. But I'm only kidding
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
it would kill someone if they tried to copy an idea I was doing...like if a new zelda package came out of no where...some people jsut dont have ideas.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Screenshots have been uploaded!
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
You made these? :o Wow. You continue to impress me. You should make a castle exterior map... >.>

Rep:
Level 88
Next Version I will try and do that. Might take a while though. So it might not make it into Version 2
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

Rep:
Level 88
I think I must be doing something wrong
I d/l it ok but when I extracted them into the data folder all that happened in the rpgmaker was one screen in grass and the second screen was blank, they were both titled right though

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
I'd host some maps, but when I try to upload images the internet dies  >:(

Rep:
Level 87
Amateur RPG Maker
This is pretty good - way better than my mapping :P

Unfortunately, when I downloaded it and put the files in my in-progress game, it overwrote the maps. So now I have no game. So I've started a new one, and copied the map by hand, which has in fact really helped my use of layering when mapping (such as how you did the trees, very nice :)).

Thanks anyway :D
Wii Friend Code: 4758 5937 2840 9139

Rep:
Level 88
 I have re edited the files so the RPG Maker can read them. Now they should work. Try downloading again. VIDEO TUTORIAL HAS BEEN UPLOADED!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 05:38:19 PM by lorehunter »
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Sorry for the double post again. Version 1.1 Has been released!
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

Rep:
Level 87
Amateur RPG Maker
Wow. That's awesome :D

Thanks!
Wii Friend Code: 4758 5937 2840 9139

Rep:
Level 88
No problem dude. Keep checking back for more updates
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Looking foward to updates.. defiently use for a forest town in my game.
Leons Vengance
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24854.0.html

Project: Leons Vengance
Overall:10%
Maps:7%
Story:8%
Sidequests:4%
Database: 30%

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
You can also just copy paste from the map list to your game