RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
!{REQUEST}! - Resources for TLP [Huge request]

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Here I shall request different resources for Time's Lost Passions.

Right now this is what I need badly -

A TITLE IMAGE - PLEASE TRY TO MAKE IT AS PROFESSIONAL AS POSSIBLE.
A worn away stone wall in the foreground,a brick loose every now and then. In the left side of the wall a transparent space (around 200 * 150 pixels) for something I will add later. Also, some trampled ground in front of the wall, tufts of grass trying to survive in the muck. The wall shouldn't be too tall mind you, just a little over 230 pixels high. The background should be a fortress (modern day type), hard to see. It's storming so the sky is cloudy. A rip in the time-space continuim type thing with the words Time's Lost Passions peaking through it in the top-left hand corner.

Now, I know I'm asking a lot, but if you could do 2 more things for me to make this perfect.

1.) Since it is storming, if possible make it animated. For the right effect to show, the sky should flash and rain should pour down. The sky doesn't need to flash a lot, just enough to get the point through. Also, since it's raining, splashing puddles in the mud would be a nice touch. And the rim of the time rip thing to be glowing would be awesome.

2.) This title screen is obviously going to be animated, so, once again, if at all possible, some frames of the screen slowly spinning and zooming into the rift would help a lot. The screen needs to get brighter and brighter till it's white, and the game name should disappear.

I don't care how much space it takes (well, sort of, but don't destroy quality) or how many frames I have to program into this. I'm trying to make a game the same quality as CP The Three Moons.
Which == Proffessional quality.

Banner
A banner for the game "Time's Lost Passions." Keep it simple please, but still eye catching. Something like -

Project started : November 2006
Project Completed : n / a

Would be cool somewhere near the bottem.

I know I'm asking a huge ammount, but I will give you huge ammounts of credit to any of you who take up the tasks I beg of you.

- Tsuno Out

PS: Please note that this is not the last I will request. I lack the resources neccessary to make the graphical resources for this game.

EDIT : I forgot to mention that for all animated resources I'll need each image individually. By individually I just mean in seperate files as opposed to an actual animated image. I'm fairly certain many graphics programs will allow you to link images as an animation so you can test it, then seperate them later on.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 03:35:21 AM by Tsunokiette »
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
*update*

Added banner request.
Should be much easier than the first.

Also -- Is anyone attempting my title request? I can understand if you don't, but the title screen I make will look crappy lol. If it's a small graphic I can handle it (mostly), but larger graphics and paying attention to detail are not my strong suits.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I had a go at this for you...

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Hope you like it... I tried to find a castle that looked like the Modern ones within the RTP...

Looks good animated if you do Image 1, 2 ,1 , 3 Repating

The puddles are animated as requested... The banner you want you can add pretty much any place, and the title is glowing but not pulsating, it looked too choppy

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Thank you!

^_^

Now I've just got to find the perfect way to animate it (with code).

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Its part and parcel of Blizzards all in one script:- http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,8907.0.html

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows