RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[MISSING] Tons of Add-ons v4.5b

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 11:38:28 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ooo, me likey. Will atempt to add on to script database when I come home from school.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
k00l! 22 add-ons!

(copying)...

And they are all yours Blizz?

My life sucks, but I'll try to make yours better. [TRUE]

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Yes, all are mine so far (only 18 BTW). I use them in my own game or have made them for somebody else on the forums. Maybe there are more, I was too lazy to search through 2000 posts. !_!
Visit our website.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
There is a script that you need to add or do you have it already... any who I saw this script that went with the center battlers thing. It made the battle back ground stretch to fit so there was no black at the bottom.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Either the creator has to ask himself, or I will just make it myself. ::)
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lawl.
back on the topic..
this script is downright amazing..how do you make such things!!!

lemme ask you how much time you took to make this

so

how much time did you take to make this?_?
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I have no idea, but it took me half a day to put all these add-ons together into one working script.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
?.??.?? 'addons' ? 682 ?.?? syntaxError ??.??.??

This keeps coming up...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Just a leftover. *fixes*
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Blizzard, what you did in this, mix all the add on's i tried putting 3 of em in my :cheats: script..

well...its so-so...but im still working on it.

u Telekenitic huh>
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Put the entire script into your game. Then just disable everything you don't want to use, there is a configuration for that, just under the instructions. BTW, I will add now an add-on (Black fade) and make it v1.1b.
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
<3 in a non gay way lol
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Smarter than the average bear
Maybe its just the gradients I am using (KGC's) but with the center battler addon, the bars and HP are in the default areas, while the battlers are centered.

Besides that I have some ideas for some more addons;
1. When an enemy defends (or passes/does nothing) a little window pops up where it would say "Ghost attacks" but it says "Ghost Defends" or "Ghost passes"
2. Enemies heal if they pass.
3. For each actor you can have a sound play for when they attack, a different sound/yell when they get a critical hit, etc.
4. A feature from RM2K3 *i think* when you go into battle it will have a window saying "Ambushed by "Ghosts" thats changeable via script. (for like battles that are maybe planned)
5. MDEF, PDEF and ATK goes up with level (setting curves would be nice, but that may be asking for too much ;))
6. When you escape(or try to) when you do it will say "*heroname* Escaped" and when you fail; "Cant Escape!"
7. Able to make certain parts of the battle faster/with less delays. Like instead of waiting maybe 50 frames for the victory result to show, it can be editted to 10, 20 whatever.
8. If a monster is completely immuse to a spell (or even attack) when you go over to select it as a target it will say "Immune" over it.
9. When a new character enters your party, you can have it so it has the same level as your hero, or average level of party, or maybe 5 levels lower etc.
10. In a shop screen, if the item is of zero value, or a quest item, it is unsellable and wont show its cost.
11. I think this is already a script...but have status icons instead of saying [Normal], [Poison] etc.
12. Be able to make certain text or all text have shadows.
13. Menu curser memorization, ie if a player went into his/her menu and opened up "Equip" then exited out on the word "Equip" when he/she opens the menu again it will start on the word "Equip"
14. Invincible status (easiest way is probably make all damage 0)
15. Instead of dying from HP reaching zero, when SP reaches zero hero dies.
16. Skills that cost HP, like submission, or self-destruct.
17. Gain some SP and/or some HP when you defend.
18. A status that kills you instantly.
19. Instead of just saying "Fire" when it is casted by a hero, it will say the hero's name also. like "Arshes casts Fire" (and for enemies too if possible)
20. Dont know if you can do this already but spells and attacks that damage just SP not HP. (maybe a single class that only damages SP)
21. When your hero levels up his SP and HP are full.
22. When a party member dies in battle, afterwards instead of being dead, he has 1 HP.

Thats all I can think of for now...didnt think I had that many ideas :o
I dont expect you to do them all, just putting them out there as suggestions :P

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Nice ideas you have there. Some are quite useless (or actually not small enough to be just add-ons...), but others are not. I will make a few of these.

EDIT: I just took a closer look at that list and I have to say, the last one is pointless. Why? Read it here:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7193.0.html
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 01:01:22 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, I know some of them are really small, just slight changes that are barely noticeable...and some can probably be more easily done by events, but I thought I might as well just say all my ideas :P

Had another idea; walking on map regeneration of HP and/or SP. Heres maybe a few *sub*features you could include in the addon;

Recover HP/SP or percentage of MAXHP/MAXSP
Individual Regeneration Rate for Actors
Choose Maps enabling/disabling the Regeneration
Choose states to stop the HP/SP Regeneration
The higher the MAXHP/MAXSP the faster the Regeneration
Regeneration Speed can be edited in Game Progress
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 02:17:56 AM by italianstal1ion »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Yeah, I know some of them are really small, just slight changes that are barely noticeable...and some can probably be more easily done by events, but I thought I might as well just say all my ideas :P

Had another idea; walking on map regeneration of HP and/or SP. Heres maybe a few *sub*features you could include in the addon;

that could be usesful.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet

Actually there is a Regen status in the add-ons that does this, but without the many extra features. BTW, it can be done by a common event without much problems. This would be more a feature for this topic here:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7193.0.html

And I can't believe I forgot to add shadow text from the beginning on...
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
I was looking mor thoroughly at your addons, and I saw death toll. I was thinking, *if you hadnt already thought of this* to have counts for more things like;

Actor criticals, deaths, evasions, kills, misses, and hits counters.
number of times items have been used
number of times skills have been used
number of times regular attacks have been used
number of times healed

Also I was thinking of more playtesting addons;

press a button to automatically win battles
press a button to restart battles
In Debug mode player starts with all items (including weapons and armor, but either one can be turned off by itself)

thats all I can think of now...great job btw 8)

[edit] I've been looking on other sites, seeing other people requests and things...so heres a few;

Being able to copy and erase save files
Title skip-if there is no save files found
Compatibility with other picture and music files
*a really small addon* Damage doesnt go past the players health ie; player has 100 health, monster hits at 450, it will say 100 damage! (same with healing if possible)
Be able to change the brightness and contrast of the map (in-script and callable by a variable would be cool)
Take control of enemies (might be a long shot :-\)
Fury Status - One player on the team dies (or by some script calling), and another gets *angry* and gets increased strength or agility etc
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 11:48:56 PM by italianstal1ion »

Rep:
Level 96
can you make a farming script? Like there is a place where you can put seeds, they grow you take and eat (or sell) the fruit. If you eat the fruit you get 2-4 seed from it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
can you make a farming script? Like there is a place where you can put seeds, they grow you take and eat (or sell) the fruit. If you eat the fruit you get 2-4 seed from it.

use events and get in touch with this recent topic:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9238.0.html

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm going to use he gradients next game I make.

Also Bliz, I'm having a hard time finding an ATB system. It seems all the ones here are dead links or they don't have screens. Hmmmm, do you know what I'm suggesting? *cough* Try and make one *cough*

Rep:
Level 88
I was looking into the script, and checking it out... Im kinda clueless at scripting, but I can at least tell whats going on in yours. It's set up pretty *clean* i guess you could say, I've messed around with it, adding things...pretty easy *maybe I should learn some ruby XD*

Anyway I was wondering, is there any way to turn features on or off in the game?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
some scripts have included in them, a line that shows the script you can use in an event to either turn the script on/off

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
@italian: Thanks for more ideas. I will implement some in the next release.

@Fu: I am already working on 2 CBS-es... (-_-') One is specifically for one person, he pays me 100€ for it (I call it Semi-TBS) and one is an ABS. *points to blog*
EDIT: *realizes blog is gone* !_!

@italian again: You actually have the option to enable/disable different scripts. You can read in the instructions how to do it if it's that what you meant...
But you can't turn them on/off ingame. I will change that in the next release.

@Nouman: It doesn't make much sense when you can't turn them on/off ingame, but it does if you can. You can just use an event then and check the global variables inside the config module. As I already said, I will allow that in the next release.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 09:25:27 AM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.