RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Four Gods of Hate

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
As the name implies there are the four gods.

Gresk: Simply put as Stupid. He will pick his nose in conversations and is sensitive to the lightest insult. Though his arms are caked in muscle, it is best not to even look at this God. His army is brute force. Trolls. All trolls.

Bial: This is the one and only goddess of the four. She is commonly desired in lore as the wench. She uses her body changing abilities to lure the great diplomatic men alone and kill them. She then takes his shape and commands the city to do certain things as part of her 'plan.' While the city is in the shape her armies have no problem destroying the entire region. Her army is filled with downed angles and snakes.

Bakwem: The monstrous God. His armies are the foulest demons ever seen. Bakwem himself is a 'beholder.' A special one. He never has a single shape. He transforms into any demon his pleases. His tactics are simple. Flying demons unlock the gates, rest of the demons come in and pillage alongside the flying ones. If this God attacks your home, there is very little chance of living.

Sammirnelar: The God of depression. By looking at his sad face you can be brought into a deep state of moping over yourself, blaming others for what you do. He uses the undead for his bidding. Many of the people who die from his battles are from suicide and poison.

And so our story takes place. Irvat, who is no more then 17, places as the main character. One day the town learns from the gypsy that the armies of ALL the hate gods are coming to their town. She also finds that if nothing is done to prevent this, then it is certain the apocalypse is going to occur. In the midst of all this terror, the Gypsy ball glows, and a voice rings out. "Irvat ... you can prevent this." In total shock he looks around, no one appears to have heard it. The gypsy winks at him, and the ball shows his fathers old sword on the mantle.

After going to his house, he looks for the sword. It is gone. Only the outline left in dust is there. But in small writing, beside the outline there is a message written in the dust:

"Dear boy,
   This cannot happen so easily. If you want to stop me then your going to need to work. Though you are going to commit suicide after I capture you and torture you with very painful whips.
I left the poison potion under your pillow when you relize it is time.

-Sammirnelar"

-----------

This is only an idea, and I want to get some feedback before I start putting myself into the game.

Sincerly, Joshua

Rep:
Level 91
Awesome Idea I like it exececpt I dont like the name irvat it reminds me of irving

The name can be changed, i havent even put cursor to the icon yet, so i dont have to retrace my steps.

Here is a small list:

Agor
Fars
Umjan
Atek
Astius
Felin

Rep:
Level 91
I like Atek

Rep:
Level 90
I have the same opinion. Don't like Irvat either, but Atek looks just right for it! It's a cool idea :)
~ Love me... I want you to love me... ~

Scripting Academy || My Deviantart || Project: Tsol - Aishite Aishite

Tired of:
Main character being found in a cliff and not being human;
Angel characters against demon ones;
Vampire characters falling in love with humans;
Human rebelling against Dragons;
More than one world in ACTUALLY one world;
DNA transfusions and mutations;
Powerful races and humans who amazingly rule almost every part of the world having absolutely no super power;
Demons being released after some time in "slumber";
Titles with Legacy or the name of the world on it;

Dont forget to vote!  :wink:

And thank you Edeon. Just so you know, i will be downloading your vampire game  :)

And i think at this rate, Atek will be our main character's new name. Amazing what can happen when you sit down and brainstorm.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Well your game ideas sound nice, if your going to make it, then I wish you the best of luck.

Im very impressed with myself. I havent a single no vote yet!  :shock:

If this keeps up i can garuntee the production of my very first game.

(note: by very first i mean published. i have made like 90 diffrent games that have died half way through  :whoa: )