RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
TSOL: Aishite Aishite

Rep:
Level 90
This is my newest project: The Spirits of Life - Aishite Aishite.

Historical Facts:
Spoiler for:
Kingdom of Evalon is suddenly being attacked by monsters. The Angel Knights, Evalon's force, were gathered in order to protect Evalon's interests. Lady Alma's is Evalon's goddess of wisdom and fortune, believed to be a sorcerer casting magic to protect and increase Evalon's resources. A strange woman was found casting magic in Evalon's goddess shrine. Believed to be a traitor to Evalon's ways sent by the Aeron Kingdom, Evalon prepares to break the peace between the two kingdoms. History repeats itself. Once again, the two kingdoms will wage a war. The same war fought years ago. However, the monster attacks are a sign of something much powerful than a war...

Main Characters:

Irdan Vails

Spoiler for:
Commander of the Angel Knights. Bears a strange vision of the girl he saw in Lady Alma's Shrine. Decides to chase her in order to find the truth about the late Evalon's events.

Klaus Saint

Spoiler for:
Lieutenant of Evalon, holding the duty to assign missions to the Knights. Being Irdan best-friend, tries to stop him from going after the girl.

Aither Diaz

Spoiler for:
Mistaken to be Lady Alma's traitor and rival, she's in fact an innocent girl born with the gift of magic.

A little more of the story (SPOILER):
Spoiler for:
When the knights reach the central chamber, they see Aither casting magic. Althought she was only defending herself, she is mistaken to be summoning the monsters. They are then given the order to execute her by Evalon's king. Irdan, however, saw that Aither was being attacked. "And now... a innocent girl might be executed because of my choice..." - says Irdan to Klaus. Irdan visits Aither the night before her execution. "The moon.. is so bright" says her (allusion to the game's theme: Tsuki no Akari (moonlight) which is also Aither's Theme). and that's all i'm gonna tell you right now!

Features:
Spoiler for:
- 2x bigger chars and tilesets
- 8 animated directions with 8 poses each + 1 standing pose only for the movement!
- Separate Items for every character in the party (9 max per character)
- Characters can trade items among themselves and combine items to make more powerfull ones
- Powerful and flexible menu systems
- Unique battle system which will be like this but with Ragnarok's battlers and monsters to keep the game style:

- Amazing soundtrack with some voice acting
- Rich and consistent story
- soon to add more features ^^

Trailer (the map presented is just for gameplay showing only. It will not be in the game):
http://www.youtube.com/v/V8D-IJNl7KE
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 11:23:37 PM by Sir Edeon X »
~ Love me... I want you to love me... ~

Scripting Academy || My Deviantart || Project: Tsol - Aishite Aishite

Tired of:
Main character being found in a cliff and not being human;
Angel characters against demon ones;
Vampire characters falling in love with humans;
Human rebelling against Dragons;
More than one world in ACTUALLY one world;
DNA transfusions and mutations;
Powerful races and humans who amazingly rule almost every part of the world having absolutely no super power;
Demons being released after some time in "slumber";
Titles with Legacy or the name of the world on it;

Rep:
Level 86
Hi Edeon! Its me Adam, good to see you here! :) by the way... it looks like good game, I hope you will post some screens soon. :)

Rep:
Level 88
"Lady Manah" makes me think of Drakengard... ;8

Anyway, the only complaint I have is your story is a little... lacking. If you aren't just showing it, that's alright. Anyways, good luck to you! ;D

Rep:
Level 90
"Lady Manah" makes me think of Drakengard...

Oh, I can't believe Drakengard has a character named Manah  >:( I didn't actually play it! I just saw it now on Wiki  ;9). I just named Lady Manah because of her being the goddess of magic. Well, I'll come up with another name.

your story is a little... lacking.

Well, this is NOT the whole story. It's just the intro. I mean.. yeah, it sounds a little childish and superficial, but it's not. This is still and early project. I still didn't think the whole thing out but I can assure you it's going to be a surprise. Anyway, I think that releasing a demo would show my point. So I'm working on it!  ;D

Tired of:
Powerful races and humans who amazingly rule almost every part of the world having absolutely no super power;

Rep:
Level 88
Well, don't worry too much about same name problems. They happen all the time. And good about your story. I'll be looking forward to a demo! ;D

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I like the idea of this and the character one thing scares me though " Aither Diaz " face is kinda creepy.(I blame the eye brows) But anyway, i saw the trailer and i liked it.

Seems like something fun either way still good luck.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 90
Ok, changing Lady Manah's Name.  ;) I'm thinking about naming her Lady Alma ("alma" means soul in Portuguese).

Tired of:

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah, that sounds good dude. :) Also Demo or Beta would be great  :D

Rep:
Level 90
New Screenshots!

Map:

Item system:

Item menu:

Name screen:

NEWS:
Changed window skin (now it's a modification of RPG VX's window :lol: )
Changed message system and name screen.
Change Irdan's sprite  :mistake
Made the first maps of the game.

Working on Menu Screen.
Working on other playable characters and side-stories.

Tired of:

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I acctully think at the re-sized RTP tilesets destroys everything. The RO characters and the RTP tilesets don't match at all. :-\

Rep:
Level 86
I have to agree with BS..........

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Wow i love it! The graphics are big so I can at last see the characters instead of squares <<
I love Aither, she's really feminine with huge boobs :lol: male gamers will drool when playing it!

It's good to have a different story where there are no dragons and angels :-\ The story is classic but with a touch of depth, which unfortunetly lacks in the non-commercial world! Stories are always the same! :-\

Honestly this is a game that Square would love to have ;) you'll be famous one day if you keep like this ^^

Rep:
Level 90
Wow i love it! The graphics are big so I can at last see the characters instead of squares <<
I love Aither, she's really feminine with huge boobs  male gamers will drool when playing it!

It's good to have a different story where there are no dragons and angels  The story is classic but with a touch of depth, which unfortunetly lacks in the non-commercial world! Stories are always the same!

Honestly this is a game that Square would love to have  you'll be famous one day if you keep like this ^^

Wow, thank you a lot for your words. It really means a lot to me.
The story isn't quite done yet. This is only the main characters intro. I'm now adding more details so that the game does not only focus the character part. You know: the save-the-world point ^^

Thank you once again

Tired of:

Rep:
Level 90
Updated the historical facts. Now the background story is deeper!  ;D

Tired of: