RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Solved] VX ACE -Animation frames

Rep:
Level 69
Small time spriter
Lately i have been testing my character creations with both XP and VX, and it seems to me that VX just reads the character frames faster due to the three frames instead of the four, is there anyway to have it read 4 frames like XP does?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 04:16:53 AM by yuyu! »

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Most Promising Project 2014
It doesn't exactly"read them faster". It's that vx is running at 60fps, so everything works a little bit faster. There should be a way to change the speed without having to use 4 frames.
Code: [Select]
if @anime_count > 18 - real_move_speed * 2
I found this in the default script, Game_CharacterBase changing this will affect all the sprites, so keep that in mind. To make it slower, change the 18 to a higher number.

Rep:
Level 69
Small time spriter
You're the man, thanks a lot bud  :othumbsup:
Have it set to 24 now.