RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] [REQUEST] Disabling Battle Commands

Rep:
Level 81
Hello!
I was wondering if anyone has a script that disables battle commands that is compatible with the ATB script and Kaduki?
I found a couple of scripts that do this but neither of them seem to be compatible (jet10985's script and Jens009's script). Jet's doesn't work at all(though he says that it isn't compatible with ATB) and Jens' shows the commands greyed out but you can't actually use the available ones.

So yeah! Does anyone have one compatible/and or is willing to make one that is compatible with ATB and Kaduki? I am sure I am not the only one who would find it useful. :P Also, it would be useful if you could change what actions are available/not availabe via call script during battle.

Thanks in advance. :)
Spoiler for "My Project":
Project topic:

Project blog:

Spoiler for "I Support":