RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Diablo 3

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Comes out tomorrow, too bad i don't have the money and have an exam on the 16th, it looks like fun.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Of course you'd have the CE @_@

2 more hours to go... I took a two-and-a-half hour nap just so I could stay up until I had to get ready for school.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
That's what i'm most jelly of. That's such an incredible design.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
FIVE MINUTES REMAIN

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Is that a mask or a wall mount? Or a statue?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Its like a little cast-resin statue, and the soul gem thing is a usb stick with Diablo 2 on it. Pretty cool.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Diablo: Lord of Error

What was the point of preordering if I can't even play it

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This game is so hardcore, that even logging in is difficult.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Just finished playing for two and a half hours which was after an hour and 10 minutes of trying to log in. @_@ Time to get ready for school.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Turns out modern internet just can't handle the flood of nigh biblical proportions that struck the Blizzard servers last night.

Time for Google to roll out their gigabit connections.

Edit:
Spoiler for For Holk:

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 08:29:21 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
Lol. We played for about an hour today. Its fcking stupid. How many online games have they made?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Just played for hours on end. Will be very pissed if the data didn't save because of the server crash and I have to play through the end of Act I and the entirety of Act II again. ._.

Rep:
Level 94
I took my computer to a friend's, and we played for about 3 hours. It was great, and we finished about 10 minutes before whatever happened now happened.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Now that I've got this job, I'm gonna buy it but for now I'm going to play diablo 2 until I get paid my first good check.  I figure by then, they should have most of the major issues taken care of.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Lol. We played for about an hour today. Its fcking stupid. How many online games have they made?

Not sure what the problem was, but I do know that the kids whining "just add more servers" don't understand how net architecture works.

Rep:
Level 94
No, but it is ridiculous that Blizzard still has these types of launch problems. Why even do a server stress beta?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
No, but it is ridiculous that Blizzard still has these types of launch problems. Why even do a server stress beta?

I agree, but they're working on it, and pretty soon it won't matter anymore.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I find the whole ordeal to be ridiculous.  I'm a strong believer in the fact they should have made an offline mode of sorts but it's already too late for that so I'm not even gonna waste my breath on what they could have done to do that.  I'm just glad that by the time I'll be able to buy it, the majority of the problems will be done.

Really, I think if every person who was going to buy the game joined the stress test but a lot of people probably just didn't do it either because they didn't know about it or didn't have time to join.  They should have thought to themselves "okay well this works...so let's quadruple what we have now."
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 94
>Creators of the biggest MMO ever made, releasing long-awaited installment of groundbreaking series.
>Didn't expect a lot of people playing.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
>Creators of the biggest MMO ever made, releasing long-awaited installment of groundbreaking series.
>Didn't expect a lot of people playing.

lol yeah...

Oh and I just figured I'd throw this out there but if anyone is interested in playing Diablo 2 still, I'm playing it as well.  I play on Open Battle net.  If anyone wants to add me, the username is lethrface just like here (which it may need to get changed back eventually :P)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:54:53 PM by LethrBubbleGumX »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
God this game is fucking GREAT. I love my Demon Hunter.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
God this game is fucking GREAT. I love my Demon Hunter.

I can only imagine.  I just hope most of the big issues that a lot of people are having is fixed by the time I get the chance to go out and buy it.  I'm looking forward to playing it and trying out a witchdoctor cuz I hear its like the replacement of a necomancer and that is my favorite class from Diablo 2.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Huh, I just found out Neal Acree was one of the composers for this game. I know him. :)
:tinysmile: