RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] Quotes I Created

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
"I'm a perfethhhh... I'm a rerpectionist." ~ HaloOfTheSun
Quoted, Referenced and Thumbed-Up
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

My question is, what kind of crackpot school are you going to where "several" classes have you write out a bunch of stupid pretentious quotes?
You'd be suprised.

Just remember that quotes don't make the man, the man makes the quotes.  If you say something quote worthy, it will come naturally.  Just scan over everything you may have said that was meaningful and you will strike gold for your class.
This should be like a forum game or something, people are quoting left & right here.

lol...I didn't quote there, sadly.  Just trying to make a statement. :)
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
Don't tell me you're an English major.
No, I'm not, but I WILL get flak over this if I don't pass these assignments, both from school AND from home. I have a friend who is a TOTAL GRAMMAR NAZI!!!
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Your ass is grass and I'm gonna play lawn mower ~ my dad again.

Uh...Lady, I think we need to talk.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Don't tell me you're an English major.
No, I'm not, but I WILL get flak over this if I don't pass these assignments, both from school AND from home. I have a friend who is a TOTAL GRAMMAR NAZI!!!
Did you end up passing that assignment?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 57
Yes, actually. I actually got extra credit because I had a lightbulb moment and wrote my quotes, their inspirations behind them, and a breakdown of each quote. It was a 93% with a 35 point curve.
Link to my game is here.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
You stole my quotes didn't you :mad:
:tinysmile:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
A 35 point curve? Is your class full of retards or what?

Rep:
Level 57
The curve was for extra credit, the teachers give individual curves to each student depending on how much extra work they put in. Some kids got a 5 point curve, some kids got no curve, some even got a 50 point curve. It all depends on how well they did their project, not their intel or IQ rating.

On that note, I feel bad for this kid in my class. He got a 22%, no curve, and is required to do an alt. assignment to make the grade up.
Link to my game is here.

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
"You people are in so much trouble...intellectually."

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
"living your life it not the only thing you do in your life" -Jomarcenter