RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[April Fool's] RMRK Guilds 2012

Poll

what rating do you give this prank?

6 (31.6%)
2 (10.5%)
2 (10.5%)
1 (5.3%)
2 (10.5%)
6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'll join you Sword

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
If Sword confirms this, I will update.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I will accept the SJR

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Rep:
Level 57
Noun. The act of illuminating.
Contestant - GIAW 9
Acolyte and Zylos, may I join your team? I am a decent scripter, but I can make facesets and general vector graphics too. I am also a composer.

And I can obviously do mapping and eventing and databasing, but that isn't anything special.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Gimme Anski >:C [/persistent]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Illumination, I'll need some examples of your work first in order to make an informed decision.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I could join Vulcan

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Welp, can't argue with that logic. Strike is in.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 57
Contestant - GIAW 9
@Acolyte:

Facesets:
Spoiler for:

Scripting:
This is my primary field
I can do mostly everything, I guess, but I really haven't got many examples for the RPG Maker series. I did help this guy out though:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45488.0.html

Here is a quick health bar I made for this example too:

I can also do character edits, here is one from my GIAW:

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Scripter for hire, I guess.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Gimme Cozziekuns! <3

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I'm claiming Pacman also.
I'm okay with this.

Also yes plz give Gracie Cozziekuns.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Gimme Cozziekuns! <3

The RMRK Guilds does not recognize this claim.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Cozzie can join my great empire.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
i'm taking the following people.
Illumination
Anski

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Illumination
Anski

Pick one.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Illumination
Anski

Pick one.
i'm picking Illumination

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Ok I call Anski. :V

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
Illumination
Anski

i'd never ever work with you

I pick acolytes team
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 82
I'd be more than happy to assist with the judging, what with there being a lack of interest in that by the looks of it. That is, of course, if you consider me as knowable.

I'm not impartial to begging and bribery, however, if someone really wants another scripter or for some other role (besides graphics and audio that is). I would like to reserve my right to deny, though. I dislike stupid people and/or people with terrible grammar.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 57
Contestant - GIAW 9
I renounced Jomarcenter back a few pages, I chose to rather apply for Acolytes team. :P

Rep:
Level 57
Contestant - GIAW 9
Anybody at all want me at their team except for Jomarcenter? I want to be part of a serious production, but if there isn't interest I guess I'll just watch instead.