RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legends Untold [VXA]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Just a gift before the world ends my jolly good sir :V

Your accent is fantastic and makes watching someone else play my game much more enjoyable! I haven't got to watch all of it yet, but I will soon. Glad the world didn't end!

Edit - whoops
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 02:38:04 AM by bluntsword »

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
Almost finished the game today, but there are some other bugs that I have found:

When you enter Castle Thoran, and fight any of the castle guards you encounter you will automaticly win the fight instantly. I think you have forgot to put in the troops in the Battle Processing event.
Same goes for the king and his guards.

I also found this error awhile after the king has been defeated, and the unknown man is speaking:

Spoiler for Error:

Really enjoyed the game, and took me about an hour or 2 to complete everything, though my game crashed after defeating the king xD

Nice job! :)

Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Fixed!
Spoiler for:

Well that's a problem!

I'll see what I can do. Glad you enjoyed what you got to play.

Edit -
Yes I see what happened. I edited the troops but failed to put the corrected versions back into the events.

Boo.

I'll let you know when I fix this inexcusable error!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 09:26:55 PM by bluntsword »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Is it an error that I didn't fight a single guard in the castle? They would enter battle with me, but no one showed up and I just win the fight, the same happened for the King fight.

And I'm hoping you got "pathetic worm" from TES Oblivion.

You left a save file inside the extractor for the updated game download... It kinda overwrote my save, so I'll have to start the demo over, which is unfortunate.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 10:14:40 PM by hiromu656 »

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Yes Hiro, my fault. I apparently edited the troops but failed to make the changes in the events in the castle. Also, the king had a call script error that may cause a crash. Again, my fault.

I'm sorry about the save file, I was unaware that could happen.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero

Your accent is fantastic and makes watching someone else play my game much more enjoyable! I haven't got to watch all of it yet, but I will soon. Glad the world didn't end!

He has an accent?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72

He has an accent?

Yes :mad:

Edited - Double posting's a crime!

D&P, just watched your two videos. Well done! I didn't make it obvious enough, but another part of the remembering quest was to speak to Ryan's mom a second time.

Hope you're enjoying the game!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 07:27:51 PM by bluntsword »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Spoiler for:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IPMU8FCewY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IPMU8FCewY</a>
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Thanks D&P for the kind words! I believe the error you encountered in the castle with the battles should now be resolved, as well as the game crashing error there at the end. Download the new link!