RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Will-o-Wisp [Unity]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
brought to you by:

Will-o-Wisp is my senior project for school.

The game is simple, you play as Will, a spectre who wishes to become an urban legend.  Use your ghostly powers to scare the bejeezus out of your targets and become famous.

Public Alpha has begun!  Leave your feedback today!

Instructions are on the game page, as is a feedback form.  I'd prefer if you'd leave feedback there, as it's visible by my partners, however I won't discourage posting here either.

Play the Game

Spoiler for "Screenies":
yes, why are you up in the middle of the night?

radial menu with tooltips

FINISH HIM!

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:16:17 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
This is actually pretty cool; I don't know why I didn't click on this sooner. There should be a tutorial or something; took me a while before I could figure out what I was doing. And it's kind of sad that there's only one level (I think)?

Do I spy Deadly Premonition noises?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
This is actually pretty cool; I don't know why I didn't click on this sooner.

Good question.

There should be a tutorial or something

Public Alpha.

took me a while before I could figure out what I was doing.

Instructions.

And it's kind of sad that there's only one level (I think)?

Public Alpha.

Do I spy Deadly Premonition noises?

dunno, got them from the free sound project.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I played this yesterday and I enjoyed it, i will probably try it again later today.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Didn't see the instructons, but it was simple enough to pick up. When can we expect the full release (if there will be one)?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I played this yesterday and I enjoyed it, i will probably try it again later today.

Please leave feedback and keep in mind it's still a prototype

Didn't see the instructons, but it was simple enough to pick up. When can we expect the full release (if there will be one)?

It's going to be mostly feature-complete for next week and we should have a 3 level game within 5 weeks or so.  There will be another test version soon.

Instructions were on page one.
They were links.
Next to the word "Click."