RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
PAC Build 1.7

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I noticed the battle results thing, but I guess it's just a spacing issue. You think I should remove the MP bars? It would be a lot more aesthetically pleasing.
I did not realize the descriptions thing... but it's a very simple fix. It's one line of code that somehow slipped my mind. It's because of PAC Description Codes, I forgot to return the altered text :facepalm:
Change line 155 from:
Code: [Select]
end
to
end; return x
and it should work fine. I'll attach a fixed version of that script to this post.

Thanks Coz.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Finally remembered to put in the logo rgangsta whipped up for me.
In other news, a new version won't be out for a rather long time. School starts soon, and the only scripts left to do are big ones (battle system, CMS). I've done pretty much everything else I planned to, except some menu scenes I've yet to revamp. I'll do those ASAP, then focus on the big stuff.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
Am I correct in that these scripts can be used independently, or are some dependent on others?

I decided to try this out, and I really like it.  However, one of my actors has 0 Max MP and makes the game Crash.  This is fixed by giving him 1 mp.

Also, after I finish a battle I cannot get the displayed Experience and Gold window to disappear.

I am using these scripts in my current Project:
Spoiler for:
Trickster's Caterpillar
Pac Core 1.6
Pac Battle Addons Setup 1.6
Pac Battle Addons 1.6
Pac Utility 1.6
Pac Item, Skill, Equip Addons
Pac Items Scene
Pack Skills Scene
Neo Gage Ultimate

Reserve Party 1.0 (MA)
Make BGM unchange 1.01 by ERZENGEL  (note: I think problem may be with this script, it may be uncompatible)

Thanks for the help, and the awesome scripts!
My Soundcloud:

RMRK Forum - Musical "Works in Progress"
I'm a Musician (Sonar X1, Piano, Guitar, game music inspired), and a visual artist/animator (Adobe Photoshop/After FX).
My musical inspirations include Sigur Ros, Pat Metheny, Andy McKee, Tool, Yokko Kanno, Yasunori Mitsuda, etc, to name a variety.
My favorite RPG series is Breath of Fire.
I love RPG's, & enjoy dabbling with RPG Maker, & am considering projects to start someday.

Rep:
Level 60
That sounds like a division by zero error. The error itself should have popped up a message box containing information about the actual error thrown and the line number that it occurred on, which would be very useful information to have. :)

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
Oh junk.  Sorry, I tried not to be a newb about this, but I was rushing and didn't even include the circumstance when it happened!

Okay so ... the crash happens when I enter a battle with a party member with 0 MP.  And yes you are right Fall from Eden, it is a divide by zero error in the code for processing the battle HUDs, I believe.  Line 443:

self.contents.gradient_fill_rect(x+7,y+37,(width-14)*actor.mp/actor.maxmp,3,
     mp_color1,mp_color2)

I am not a scripter (I am reading Rafiki's Tutorial on Ruby and enjoying it, though), so I do not know if there is an easy way to check for a clause should it be zero, and make it one instead.  One funny thing I noticed when testing my 2nd problem:  Many enemies have 0 Max MP, and don't have this issue (their HUD displays correctly).

The 2nd problem, I duplicated and isolated the error, it must be a compatibility issue with the "Make BGM unchange 1.01 by ERZENGEL" script if found here, designed to prevent BGM from changing during battle processing.  Something must be overwriting something else and not accounting for the window that is drawn during combat resolution.

Download links:
RMVX project duplicating the error
Erzengel's Make BGM unchange script

Any help or advice is appreciated!  I'm trying to be as helpful as I can.
My Soundcloud:

RMRK Forum - Musical "Works in Progress"
I'm a Musician (Sonar X1, Piano, Guitar, game music inspired), and a visual artist/animator (Adobe Photoshop/After FX).
My musical inspirations include Sigur Ros, Pat Metheny, Andy McKee, Tool, Yokko Kanno, Yasunori Mitsuda, etc, to name a variety.
My favorite RPG series is Breath of Fire.
I love RPG's, & enjoy dabbling with RPG Maker, & am considering projects to start someday.

Rep:
Level 60
Move ERZENGEL's BGM script above the PAC Core script and you should see that bug disappear. ;)