RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2000-On My Honor

Rep:
Level 73
Flipping sausage with game and watch is a pastime!
Okay, basically your main character is a knight who has recently returned from quest to find his purpose in life. He has been gone many years and many of the people who he knew dont remember him, mostly because they are all scared because war has broken out and there is an army near this town, so theyre wary of strangers. Your character(Craven) and his friend Diane make plans to leave before anything happens and find out how they can help the "good" side. Of course the night before they plan to leave, the city is attacked and destroyed by dragons. The survivors become your party members. Like a few rpg's you might know, i have a main boss who constantly tries to stop you and you must fight him every now and then, but hes not the last boss(wont ruin that surprise;)

so far i have that (get ready for cliche) the two forces, for good and for evil, are fighting to gain control over the world. after the main character's town is destroyed, he and his companions vow to get revenge. Yes, he has to fight dragons, but not this early on, he needs to be leveled up more XD hmmm, he is basically gonna try to warn people of the impending danger, some will listen and some wont. each of the characters have different weapon sets and all have specific strengths and weaknesses that youll have to accomodate for with other party members. the ones i have listed below are not all of them, but i didnt want to tell you EVERYONE you would get:P

Characters:
Craven-Knight (two-handed sword)
Craig-swordsman (sword and shield)
Diane-archer (bow and arrows)
Isoba-thief (dagger/dual daggers)
Solomon-berserker (battle ax)
Apep-wizard (magic)
these are who you start with (pick the four you want)

and here are the screenshots :P

I would say the progress is about....3% done, and thats being generous XD
Well, anyways, youre all free to comment on this:)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 05:33:13 AM by ramon24bullet »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Generic RPG: Embracing Cliche

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I agree, it does sound rather generic, but a few megabytes is always welcome on my laptop. I'll keep a lookout on this game if you get to the point where you'd be making a demo. BTW, you mentioned a main boss who is always trying to stop you. The story was sort of, non existent, so what is it that the characters are trying to do? Fight the dragons?

Rep:
Level 84
Even if the plot is quite cliche, if he makes the gameplay and other features good, then doesn't matter to me.

Rep:
Level 73
well, for the storyline, i was trying not to give too much away, cause i have alot of it figured out, but not all of it yet:/ but if you want more, ill modify my op:) and ill be sure to let you guys know when i have a demo ready, cause ill probably release one once i get everything figured out up to the town being destroyed so you can find things i may have missed:)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
You've basically given us nothing about what makes the game yours.
That's what we'd like to see.

Why is it unique?
Why do we -want- to play it?

Post some screens, some features, just anything.
Put up some media.

Rep:
Level 73
oh! idk, the info for this forum said that if i put screenshots up then it would be moved:/ ill be sure to have some up by tomorrow though:)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
It'd be moved from New Projects to the Main Projects board, think of it as graduating eh?
It means your project has been recognized has having content, and thus has been advanced.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
"View Unread Replies" told me I posted in here before. I did not. So now I will so it has a reason to tell me that I did next time.